• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Saga's Official Mapping Thread~

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score

And so finally, I decided to start a mapping thread for Saga [by AEsoft]. This OTS is basically the Xbox Game, Fable/Fable 2, into Tibia, save the map that's completely different from both, yet some places have been recreated/are being recreated. If you don't know what Fable is, too bad. You can ask my outside of this thread. So now, to open the thread with a couple of random screenshots. KEEP NOTE! They aren't final product screenshots. They may change upon time. They're never really done for there is always room for improvement and change.

yaharma1.png

yaharma2.png

yaharma3.png

yaharma4.png

banditcamp1.png

banditcamp2.png

random1q.png

random2.png

dc1kh.png

dc2h.png

random3.png

These particular mapping screenies arent all done by one person. They have been made by Me, Neon, Marco, Serenity [not all on every single one].

Remember, no flaming please. Constructive criticism and opinions only. Keep it clean :thumbup:

the only one i like is the elf entrance one, i think you are really overusing the new sprites wich i really dislike (most of em) but anyways their average mm good

okay so i remove my coment of the overuse of new sprites but i will never like them so if this is made of them id still dont like them :/

nice one :)
aww, but now i wanna play fabel =o. really fun game, evil ftw hah <3

haha =P i'm neutral D; i was pure good for like a day. then idk..went back to nuetral xD [speaking of Fable 2, in Fable 1 i have a a good and evil char]

haha =P i'm neutral D; i was pure good for like a day. then idk..went back to nuetral xD [speaking of Fable 2, in Fable 1 i have a a good and evil char]

haha i had that too ;p first i created a good char, finished the game and created a evil char. lol xd

Ofcourse it will be diffrent Emma i always Trusted that you can do something really great you look intellegent and i want to see more from you.

Back