• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Saga's Official Mapping Thread~

alrighty, bump time!

3 new screenies [or 2 n a half i shud say]. and ofc, you cant tell theyre NOT NEAR COMPLETION! This is a town/city being worked on.

sagac1.png

sagac2.png

sagac3.png

i cant remember who exactly made the base of it, but i totally changed it around and made it look 10x better [before it wasnt very much detailed, n it was a lil blank] so basically i did, but i didnt start it

that bridge, the large, when you go up on the right side at the first picture dont you end up in the fence ? :p it's looks like that :)

bridgej.png

Fiskbullen, you are right..
Emma... do what I did..

2054-bridge.png

Use IDs: 7096 and 7098, ohh u could not use those branches in those id's, because they dont fit exactly =L

But so good mapping
By the way, I'm sorry...
Long Live Your Team Map xD
kisses >;]

AND WHAT ABOUT A MINIMAP =D

Last edited:
Fiskbullen, you are right..
Emma... do what I did..

2054-bridge.png

Use IDs: 7096 and 7098, ohh u could not use those branches in those id's, because they dont fit exactly =L

But so good mapping
By the way, I'm sorry...
Long Live Your Team Map xD
kisses >;]

AND WHAT ABOUT A MINIMAP =D

Do what you did? Why?

Why not just change the bridge, lol?
And what "Branches" doesn't fit there lol?

Do what you did? Why?
------------------------
I made walkable the third drawbridge changing the wooden railing ID's~
and why? beacuse it's more work change all the bridge, that change some wooden railings

Why not just change the bridge, lol?
-------------------------------------
Change the bridge when you can just chance some id's? ^.-?
Well, that's my opinion..

And what "Branches" doesn't fit there lol?
------------------------------------------
And about branches, as u see in the bridge of Emma, there are some branches that won't fit in the bridge, branches ids: 6221, 6222 and 6223
in the right side of her bridge, because will be an space ^.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's just a comment~
If you want to ignore it, it's ok, i just commented about it ^^
I don't want to fight with no one, I'm jsut giving some advices

cYa~

haha, alright alright. here's the minimap so far. not done, as you can see, so this isnt the final product.

groundgroundgroundgroun.png

I actually think they are already doing their best... :O Otherwise it would be pointless to keep going with this project...
But hey, that's just my Opinion.. but I'm also curious to see the final outcome, so keep working! :)
Sincerely, Wendt

Back