• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Samuro's Mapping

@Up
Yes, that was going to be my opinion, but Bardock has much more of free time and he is online ALL DAY. So, he comented first.

Long time, no see.
New images taken from http://gratios.webs.com/ - (Ramurika) Teasers

On your journey you're sure to visit many beautiful places, yet very playable.
Scarabs.png

This knight here is on his way to hunt some wyverns.
Wyverns.png

Bring your a lot of supplies if you're going to hunt dangerous enemies like warlocks, and even a friend may come in hand!
warlock.png

And since I haven't kept you updates here is a bonus image.

Bonus image!

Tutorial Tower, this is the first thing you will see when you enter the Ramurika.

You mission is to get yourself to the top of the tower in order to recieve your reward, the boxes contains the supplies needed to get yourself there.

The tower is skippable, but is it really worth it?
TutorialTower.png

In one of the box you will recieve a manual over the tower.

"Welcome to the tutorial tower. Here you'll be tested in a few needed functions you have to know in order to survive Ramurika.

Level 1: You will need to know how to cut down grass with a machete,
this level will explain and hopefully successfully teach how to do so.

Level 2: At this level you'll learn how to cure yourself from being poisoned.
You can either use the antidote potion you were given or cast 'exana pox' in order to be cured.

Level 3: Rope and shovel are always good to have on your adventurers.
Shovels dig up holes which you can jump down in, take care though because some might be dangerous. Ropes will take you up again.

Level 4: The keyholder, you need to kill this gruesome man and take his silver key to open up the door which leads to the treasure room.

If you have any further questions ask the monk by the temple whom is named Frederick Tatoo.
At the top of this tower you will be rewarded with equipment needed on your adventurers in Ramurika.

With this I say welcome to Ramurika, and hope you will have a great time here."

Special thanks to Ragheed for his scripting help on this tower.​

Second picture the moss, there's a stone archway overlapping it, remove it. :p

Looks good :)

I wonder, if you haven't showed that if you go down in that pit you could face a warlock. How would people else find out that that's a hidden way :p

They'll find out sometimes, curiousity is bigger than you think. :)

For me? It is. For others? Not so much. You know your curious when you open random bags/chests/corpses etc. on the ground :) (That's what I do :p)

Thanks for the comments. And lussie, what do you mean "can be"?

Curiosity 'can be' bigger, I suppose :p

New screenshots from http://gratios.webs.com/ - Home

As our hero continues to go deeper underground he notices strange stones. What foul magic can this be?

"Look behind you!"
warlockhero.png

It appears as if Warlocks has made this underground cave their home, and is ready to attack any new traveler who's lost.
warlockhero2.png

Making runes is one thing that every druid will experience someday, so why not make the best of it?

This druid has gone up on a mountain to tease the bandit below.
Rune%20maker.png

The Game,
You lost it.

Edited Post:

Awesome mapping, if you need any pieces of maps or even a web designer give me a message. I have a huge map i made for my old project that's sitting being wasted away.

@Up
Why you can't give me this map? T_T

@Topic
Nice maps but use new mountain borders, old are boring

Dang Samuro good maps.
Will an ot some out cuase I want to play.
Very playable maps

Thanks! :)
Yeah the server will come out in about 1-3 months hopefully.

Already comented, but... I love it. :wub:

:peace:

Edited Post:

Awesome mapping, if you need any pieces of maps or even a web designer give me a message. I have a huge map i made for my old project that's sitting being wasted away.

Depends really, send me a pm with screenshots of your map.

@Up
Why you can't give me this map? T_T

@Topic
Nice maps but use new mountain borders, old are boring

Never! :thumbup:

"Hey, a secret passage! Oh shi..."

Take care when you explore Ramurika, because if you're unexperienced you will not survive.
wyverns3.png

This adventurer has no fear when it comes to hunting wyverns.

"Experience, that's why I'm doing it."
wyverns2.png

Far away from the wyvern cave, another hunter tests his luck on dark magicians.
madscientist.png

As he continues he notice a portal on the other side of the energy field. But he's too weak to enter.
hero.png

http://gratios.webs.com/ - (Ramurika) Teasers

Back