• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Samuro's Mapping

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
Samuro's Mapping
Long time no see (last time was around 2007, I think?), let's begin with some Ramurika teasers.

Visit Bramburgh's Armor and Weaponsmith.
armorsmith.png

The city sewers are infested with rotworms and other creatures, do you dare to enter?
sewers.png

Fully working bank system.
bankimage.png

Also, while you're here take a look at my website for more information on the server: http://gratios.webs.com/ - Home

Relax at the town's depot, or send a letter to a friend just by asking the mailman.
depot.png

Just some random nature outside the city.
nature.png

The citizens are scared of something deep down within the sewers, is it the rotworms? Think not.
undeadhuntingspot.png

Brighter version of above.
2rdavf9.png

the last 2 picture are awesome :eek:, simple but awesome, the other 2 are good to :p

New screenshots fresh from http://gratios.webs.com/ - Home

Nothing beats revisiting old hunting spots when you're strong and mighty.
trollcamp.png

I couldn't say the same about this poor druid who is about to meet his fate.
firedevildark.png

Brighter version of above.
35i14s4.png

Dragons has found their residence deep down in a dry cave.
dragon.png

Looks cool. The dragon cave isn't my style so I dislike that one. I love the trolls it just the way (sort of) I used to make them, they're like old school ;) and the fire devil place looks cool. I always like using alot of stones in caves since it's unneccesarry to put 'other' details in such a place since the details people use aren't found in caves. I dislike those thick mud borders, I prefer the thin ones. I also dislike, actually hate, those thick grass borders. Why the sudden change :/ And don't use 2 much grass tufs tufts w/e the name :p on mud. I like the bank and the smithing shop but dislike the use of metal borders and the second picture sux in comparison with the other pictures.

Thanks for all the comments!

Show your friends what you have accomplished by putting out your most rare items in a house.
decoratedHouse.png

Get 1 out of 5 blessing from Zodiac, a humble monk.
TempleMonk.png

Information about the server.

Normal pvp, with skulls.
Free premium, for an unlimited time.
You can be AFK for 60 minutes without being kicked.

10x Experience.
4x Skills.
4x Magic Level.
1-2x Loot.

Own a house!
1000 gp every sqm, and the house is yours forever.
You can own up to 2 houses on every account.

http://gratios.webs.com/ - Home

No rent is kinda fail man, especially since there's not infinity houses.
Every player needs a chance to get a house =D
I'd say charge rent once a week/month

No rent is kinda fail man, especially since there's not infinity houses.
Every player needs a chance to get a house =D
I'd say charge rent once a week/month

My city has over 80 houses, that means 40 people can buy houses for an unlimited time. And not all these people will have 2 houses probobly.
Once all houses are bought I could map another city with over 80 houses. But I doubt I'll have 40 people on the server since exp isnt over 100x and it's a custom serious map.

So do not worry, it will work.

I love the way you plan ahead dude. It's Game Master from Otfans btw :) or Dark Aj ;)

Back