• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Samuro's Mapping

Nice, but don't make passages too tight, always make sure there's enough room for paladins and mages[?] to run monsters :).
That's just my opinion, other than that it's very playable and frankly I'm looking forward to it.

Sam message me your msn i have something for you. :)

original_awesome_smiley.jpg

Thanks!

Nice, but don't make passages too tight, always make sure there's enough room for paladins and mages[?] to run monsters :).
That's just my opinion, other than that it's very playable and frankly I'm looking forward to it.

What passages? The wyverns tunnels or the warlock halls?

Tell me what parts you don't use so i can donate them to Guru if not I'll make Guru some stuff.

Aw that's fine, Mine's dead atm too but i think it's just my laptop being a retard. Uhm, do you want/need anything else made?

New mapping, again!
I have more to showoff but it will be next time because I think 4 images should be enough for now.

Just a farm, nothing intresting.
The farmer here has just started his daily work.
farm.png

A mage is watching the farmer from the mountain to the west.
farm2.png

A beautiful house at a beautiful spot, who will be the owner here? Will it be you?
mountainhouse.png

This house is special, it was mapped all the way back in 2007 for a project called Relica OT which died as quick as it started.
And I still like it, therefor I've kept it!
postoffice.png

Note: Do you notice how I've changed with the grass tufts?

http://gratios.webs.com/ - (Ramurika) Teasers
Yesh

Hehe ok, maybe you didn't, but it gave you the same result as if you did. :p It "looks" auto-bordered. Anyways I think your maps looks nice. :thumbup:

Hehe ok, maybe you didn't, but it gave you the same result as if you did. :p It "looks" auto-bordered. Anyways I think your maps looks nice. :thumbup:

Yeah my shape is all that crappy :'(

But tbh, I prefer a clean map before ridicolous overbordering groundmixing garbage :p

Back