• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Samuro's Mapping

1 city and 1 elf town, doesn't need much more, since the island isn't that big, really.
The city is huge, over 75 buyable houses.

Sorry for keeping you waiting for a new teaser, but one who waits for something good never waits too long.
Gratios.webs.com - (Ramurika) Teasers

Relax near the depot, go swim at the towns pool.
Thanks Ragheed for the script.
epicswim.png

"Must be a way to get over here. Hmm, a hole!"
naturetakesit.png

Pyromancers (custom monsters!) has infested the dwarf mine, once known as the Scarlet Mountains is now more known as the Fire Tunnels.
firetunnel.png

@carlos9: I don't think I will, but if that ever happens I'll as mentioned earlier in this thread map another town and expand the map as much as I can.

And soon it will.
Gratios.webs.com - (Ramurika) Teasers - More screenshots!

Even the mightiest wizard has to change if he's about to jump into the pool.
pool2.png

The pool has been updated!
pool1.png

A fisherman's house. Buy your fishing equipment here!
fishingstore.png

Minimap Update!
The groundfloor has been completed.
minimap_ground.bmp

I only dislike costum monsters, but for the rest, it really rox =). Also great that you made a swiming pool. I dislike the fact that i got a change to get eaten by sharks =(.

I will have tibias monsters + custom monsters, do it will just be more to fight ;)

And I don't think the citizens keep a shark in their town's pool :blink:. Needs investigation.

Thanks for the comments

New mapping!
Gratios.webs.com - (Ramurika) Teasers

In this teaser you'll see some of Ramurikas epic quests!

Fight your way through dangerous places to recieve great rewards.
This 3 man team will be sure to fail.
poipls.png

Benny, a homeless beggar has found a cave underneath the city of Ramurika.
If you want to hold on to your money then this is not the place for you.
(Thanks Ragheed for scripting)
benny.png

Dialog with Benny the Beggar:
Samuro: Have you got a quest for me, Benny?
Benny: Maybe if you give me some money I'll tell you something secret, say... around 10 000 gold coins?
Samuro: Yes, sure.
Benny: Thanks. Now I'll tell you where I got my staff from, and how you can get one. ...
Benny: ... first, you need to get wood, lets say around 30 pieces of them, they're easily found down the sewers. ...
Benny: ... Then I would like yet another amount of money to make you the staff too. 15 000 gold coins to be exact. ...
Benny: Are you willing to do that?
Samuro: Yes.
Benny: I'll see you soon then.

*Samuro is off to gather the wood, which is indeed easily found down the sewers of Ramurika.*

Samuro: So how about that quest, Benny?
Benny: Are you back already? Did you bring the stuff?
Samuro: Yes.
Benny: Okay, come back in 45 minutes. I need some time to make the staff.

*45 minutes later*
beggar.png

(I think the second part with the beard is more epic, but you'll have to find that out yourself)

I bow to you ^.^ Your style is simple, elegent, and just flatout inspiring... ^.^

Back