• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sathure's Mapping Progress: The Forgotten Empires

Satho

τnє đєv
Reaction score
Hello!

Here I will be showing my progress of the mapping of The Forgotten Empires. Will be updating about once or twice a week, since i'm on summer break. After the summer break I will be updating more frequently.

Dont leave the thread without a comment! :thumbup:

Minimap (Will be updated frequently, At the moment, it is rather small, and not looking especially complete. The reason is, it will be pieced together with other parts, and also a Desert part and a Jungle part will be added to the main continent.)
dmpshf.png

Latest:
(Starting temple of Athulia. Note: This is only where you begin your adventures, the main temple will be situated INSIDE the town.)
zwtz7j.png

f8w694.png

(Main Gate of Athulia: )
9mfbtp.png

Sincerely, Sathure

Last edited:
That shape is going to look terrible ingame. Keep working tho.

the weirdest shape of a city i have ever seen (Noob english) :0

I dont like it for some reason. o_O
Honestly, I don't know why... I'm not saying you are a bad mapper I just really don't like these pieces lol. Don't try to impress me though, I critize too much.

Good luck!

The reason for the city shape, is because it has a history. It is an old city of war.

The shape is ment so that, If one part of the city wall gets cut off, you can still shoot there from any of the 2 other corners situated next to it.

Sincerely, Sathure

The town of Athulia. [Still in progress]

Outside the depot
14tvk41.png

Inside, in safety of the depot.
t9tq89.png

The family restaurant
5zl5br.png

And the more adult section, where you might take a sip or two.
23vkmfk.png

A small path in the middle section of the town.
2evrcqf.png

Equipment seller, such as ropes, shovels etc.
25tivbc.png

Before you go out of the town for and adventure, you might want to get a decent weapon.
1zwkc40.png

If you encounter any dangers, a potion or a rune might come in handy.
vzh2ld.png

Large quantity of all the items.
335785h.png

Edit: Using unstretched while taking pictures, and will keep doing

Sincerely, Sathure

Last edited:
Minimap -> FAIL.
All Other: RoXX.

Nice work :thumbup:.

Regards,
Shawak

Amrosh, not much is the same shape, it is just me taking the pictures in the same angle >.< ;P

The city shape is unique as others said. You should make it bigger around the city. Like having a swamp on the other side or something.

Well, nothing is complete yet, so there is a possibility that will happen. ;)

Sincerely, Sathure

Amrosh, not much is the same shape, it is just me taking the pictures in the same angle >.< ;P

You've understanded me wrongly .. i meant that i loved your city shape in the mini map ... and i've got bored of other people shape the sqare one.

Back