• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammer selling maps: Highlander, Divine Angel, and some other names used too

Status
Not open for further replies.

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
beware, cause he sells maps with errors, with notorious differences.

1 ) First he sells a map without spawns (who the hell does that), and when telling he charges more money if "adding spawns", looool?

2) Then he send maps with lots of bugs like these:

aOwusZp.jpg

IIH5UaA.jpg

3) I compare the maps from youtube video for example (left) v/s maps he sent (right). His excuse was "you are paying cheap so I modified the map to receive what you should pay".
qwghB4M.jpg
FQ02ngg.jpg

If I had to say something: 'Dude if you dont want to sell your job "cheap", then dont sell at all... Your thirst of money makes you do stupid things'.

Atte.
Kito

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really really like to read your side of the story Pelotas, but your English is aids.

I would really really like to read your side of the story Pelotas, but your English is aids.

True. I have to add that every single scammer I have exposed here on forums, ended banned and excluded from.the community.

@kito2

Since I exclude you from my friend list in discord, I decided to vent here. Kito, you already fuck*d my server once with those Ferumbras' hat and Gold Tokens that you hid on the ground a few weeks ago, with the map you sold me (you put fault in the mapper who are good and honest people), fuck*d with the mapper who sold for you the map Cheap and honestly that gave alot of work for him (I know that because I'm a mapper). A few minutes ago, you were trying to sell me a system for $500 (half of what you paid for, right? AHAHA fuc*ng liar), But I know that you only paid $200. 1000% certainty. You're opening a topic here, commenting badly about the mapper, but it's you who stole his money, besides the chargeback you still distributed his work for free, you're a d*sgrace persorn, stop this, you are wrong at all.

I bought 2 maps of him and they came perfect, I find strange these accusations in this topic o_O :thinking:

@kito2

Since I exclude you from my friend list in discord, I decided to vent here. Kito, you already fuck*d my server once with those Ferumbras' hat and Gold Tokens that you hid on the ground a few weeks ago, with the map you sold me (you put fault in the mapper who are good and honest people), fuck*d with the mapper who sold for you the map Cheap and honestly that gave alot of work for him (I know that because I'm a mapper). A few minutes ago, you were trying to sell me a system for $500 (half of what you paid for, right? AHAHA fuc*ng liar), But I know that you only paid $200. 1000% certainty. You're opening a topic here, commenting badly about the mapper, but it's you who stole his money, besides the chargeback you still distributed his work for free, you're a d*sgrace persorn, stop this, you are wrong at all.

You are confusing, the map which came with those items was previously bought from another mapper who I hired for first time. Since I didn't like the "size" of the map, I reworked it and removed the entire zone and recreated it... Since you didn't checked and you wanted to have the map at first, you had this problem... Next time better to check bro, that's why I didn't gave you any mapper contact since if they are not trustly persons, I prefer to not recommend them.

This mapper which Im exposing happened like this:
The story cronology and the point which he "disturbs" is shown below:
  • When he send the map and watched it, I noted there were a few missing tiles and respawns were not added.
  • I asked him to fix the bugs and add the respawns and he said no because I was paying about the half he asked (#1). Then I said I wont use their files, the business was over.
  • After this he started shouting out on my social media groups the problem "I've sent he maps, he didn't pay" (banned an account from social media #2) and "spamming content on my server to invite to play another OT where he sold his maps" (banned IP from my game #3). The story he told was kindly true, he was just missing the part that he sent about de 60% of the job.
  • I told him to stop spamming that incomplete information, otherwise I was going to expose him here at otland, and he continued (#3)... After exposing him, he stopped for a while and I threat him saying if he do this again, he would lose a lot since I have a really dark dark dark side (here I was alreay really pissed off).
  • After about a month, he keeps disturbing my social media complaining of this unsuccesful business (#4) and I comply with my threat: made him lose a lot by publishing his files.
  • After publishing files here, I banned him from social media and told him if you try to continue this war, I would expose much more... He continued spamming this info (#5) and posted it on Tibia King too and that's how the story ended.

Also I didn't pay and didn't charged back so it seems you are adding false part to this history.

Just try to continue by defending someone that you don't know really who is; this was the fact that I gave him a 2nd chance to work with me and he responded like this. I know that in the future you will be here exposing him, since he will do the same to you :p

PS: If I told you 1k usd was to giving you a dream price and stop asking for it. Even if I paid 1 usd for protocol 11.80 you are not going to able to buy it.

Last edited:
kito2 seems like cool guy but little bit emotionally unstable.He spontaneously sent me message on discord that I am not good boi and he's gonna delete me. Very sad story. :(

I bought 2 maps of him and they came perfect, I find strange these accusations in this topic o_O :thinking:

It might be a personal stuff around here. This mapper was a tutor on my OT before who was talking to players that he had edited items, and I banned him.

As second chance; I told him to work again for me, but as a mapper, and he answered like that... Maybe some personal stuff. Who knows.

kito2 seems like cool guy but little bit emotionally unstable.He spontaneously sent me message on discord that I am not good boi and he's gonna delete me. Very sad story. :(

Thanks for support, but that topic is for another situation.

I have just bought a map from pelotas, and haven't have any problem with it. Its really hard to map a complete zone and just for 3 SQM that were missing, that you can easily fix by just copying and pasting you don't have to make a huge thing about it. Also I downloaded other maps made from him. Like falcon bastion, asura palace and its just a matter of editing some things, this maps are not 100% based on full tibia map, he actually says it on his post so if something is moved two SQMs up you can just easily fix them. To have a server you have to now how to edit maps, data packs, OTB. Not just copying and pasting someone else work and then publish their material.

Attachments

• 42457f03-3bf3-42a1-9500-5ee0d4a2fa1d.jpg
    42457f03-3bf3-42a1-9500-5ee0d4a2fa1d.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
  • e585058f-ddaf-4743-a33b-493c6f3b5a67.jpg
    e585058f-ddaf-4743-a33b-493c6f3b5a67.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 35 · VirusTotal
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-09-12 at 5.02.03 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-09-12 at 5.02.03 PM (1).jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 35 · VirusTotal
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-09-12 at 5.02.03 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-09-12 at 5.02.03 PM.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
Not to take part in any of this, but get over yourself already.
Kito, You feel tricked. we get it. now let it go.
You exposed the scammer, if he really is one. doesn't matter. This thread and all this "drama" sends bad vibes. we dont need bad vibes.
so get over yourself and stop acting like a little baby whom got his candy stolen.

ps. Sorry for being harsh.

save those pics and if he does that childish payment trick to you report it to paypal. I suggest you to contact right now

Kito always has been a thief, just he knows with who he needs to mess with (That's why he got some contacts on the otland staff to ignore the bullshit that he usually throws and that's why he never are going to get banished)... chileans like him and @Nubaza are just garbage to the ot community.

I remember when he tried to scam me with his tutor friend and he didn't make anything (and even i dossed his freaking server before and i got banned here on otland for that). Kito always has been ignored by important streamers and influencers of the tibia hispanic community because he only threats everyone else like he is a superior guy or something else.

Go ahead and retire bro, your server aren't going to be the same than it was before, your 80 onlines and the constant changes that you're doing to your server are a proof that you're desesperate to have the "great" server that you had on the 2012 or even before, lol.

@pelotas si te tira chargeback hablame que yo si tengo conocimiento de como ganarlos a estafadores frustrados "mastermind" como kito y hacer que pierda de manera easy, no por nada ya le gane uno antes ;)

Link de nuestro viejo drama:
- Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

Last edited:
LA
Yo juge su servidor hace mucho tiempo bueno despues el estuvo buscando maper le dije yo soy mapeador me dijo puedes hacerme los mapas wz 4,5 le dije si esta bien y le dije cuanto me vas a pagar
KITO: te doy tibia coins en mi servidor
PELOTAS: si esta bien
me puse hacer los mapas los termine se los mande
KITO: los mapas no son iguales a tibia global
PELOTAS: ok los volveré a editar
bueno los edite y todo se los volvi a mandar quedo satisfecho por los mapas despues el hablo en el grupo de tutores que pagaba una cantidad de tibia coins en su servidor y un tutor llamado MERLÍN le dijo yo lo mapeo
Kito: merlin puedes hacerme el mapa de wz 6
MERLIN : si claro
entonces merlín le fabrico el mapa

Después kito hablo con el ADM DE IMPERA GLOBAL los mapas wz 4,5,6 KITO los cambio por un programa anti MC de magebot navi sd creo
bueno y kito mismo dijo el mapa se lo cambie pero le deje sorpresas con ferumbras hat y gold token
Después kito habla con MERLIN
Kito: eso es una mierda no se parece nada a wz 6 aparte le metiste ferumbras hat al mapa y gold token
Merlín: yo no meti nada eso es mentira
Hubo mucha confusión muchas peleas Incluso el ADM KITO baned su ip vendió su char lvl 450+ Como de costumbre de kito haces algo en su servidor y te vende los chars para su beneficencia (ESTA ES OTRA HISTORIA MAS DE MALAS PUBLICACIONS EN FACEBOOK DE EL

Bueno nos enojamos nos salimos del server yo me puse a trabajar con los mapas hice falcon,asuras,deplin library etc
después kito me habla
KITO: barry allen Tendrás este pedazo de asura
Pelotas: Le dije si te lo paso
Bueno yo se lo envie despues paso un tiempo me hablo me dijo
Kito: quieres trabajar conmigo en los mapas
pelotas: si pero los mapas yo los vendo no quiero tibia coins porque no jugare tu servidor
kito: cuanto vendes los mapas
Pelotas:los mapas los vendo igual como a los demás depende cual mapa sea
después el me dio un presupuesto por cada mapa
Pelotas: los mapas están muy mal pagados es muy poco dinero
Kito : NO voy a pagar algo caro por un servidor
Pelotas: le dije bueno esta bien te los venderé a ese precio que me diste porque trabaje contigo un tiempo y te considero mi amigo
Kito: esta bien cuando los tengas avisame
Pelotas: ok
Bueno trabaje en los mapas le avise kito ya termine los mapas se los envié para que los checara
Kito: estos mapas están muy mal no se parecen a tibia global no tienen respawn falta de mapeo
Pelotas: Cuando hablamos de trato nunca hablamos de respawn y sabias bien que los mapas no contienen respawn
Kito: Yo no voy a pagarte por esta mierda de mapa mal echo
Pelotas: COMENTARIO QUE EL MALINTERPRETO COMO ENOJO todavía que pagas barato te pones a discutir por detalles lo volvere a editar
Kito: no ya no edites nada no te pagare nada todo es una mierda
Pelotas: pues como ya tienes los mapas y solo son detalles minimos ya no quieres pagar tu cantidad de 13 usd por el falcon
Kito; como voy a pagarte algo mal echo
Pelotas: se puede volver a editar no es necesario enojarse y no pagar
Después le dije Kito si no me pagas te publicare en servidores para que vean lo rata que eres lo elimine de wathsapp
Después el publico este tema aqui en otland y vinieron las críticas pues para el porque para mi no mis clientes estan satisfechos
Después el puso una publicación en su facebook donde decía actualización 11.8 en mi servidor
Yo le publique ahora si vas a poder poner el mapa falcon rata que no me pagaste,, me manda msj interno diciendo
Kito: Sigue estorbando y publicandome y te destruiré publicare mas cosas de ty
Pelotas: no me importa lo que hagas me tienes sin cuidado
Kito: pues ya veremo
Me elimino de facebook wathsapp

SE ME OLVIDO DECIR QUE EN SU SERVER TIENE QUE PAGAR PARA QUE KITO NO SE MOLESTE SI ALGUIEN QUIERE SER GM TIENEN QUE PAGAR 500 EUROS EN SU SERVIDOR PARA SER GM JAJAJAAJ
MUCHOS PLAYERS LE PAGABAN POR FERUMBRAS HAT EN EL SERVIDOR ASÍ DESTRUYÓ EL SERVER PAY TO WIN

Ahora me amenazo con pagarme en paypal y un chargeback para multa de dinero jajjaja
2z9cjdc.jpg

30hlmar.jpg

La verdad me tiene sin cuidado lo que el haga
Bueno esta es la historia real muchos la conocen y saben que no dijo mentiras mis clientes publication no se porque kito piensa como un niño siendo que tiene mas de 28 años jajaja

SUERTE KITO TE AMO GRACIAS POR ESTAS PUBLICACION MUCHA GENTE ME ENVÍA SUS MENSAJES DE COMPRA INCLUSO UN COMPRADOR ME LLEGO AL PRECIO Y LOS MAPAS LOS PUSO FREE JAJAJA

Aaah.. i see.. now it all makes sense to me! i do not understand Portugese.

I have just bought a map from pelotas, and haven't have any problem with it. Its really hard to map a complete zone and just for 3 SQM that were missing, that you can easily fix by just copying and pasting you don't have to make a huge thing about it. Also I downloaded other maps made from him. Like falcon bastion, asura palace and its just a matter of editing some things, this maps are not 100% based on full tibia map, he actually says it on his post so if something is moved two SQMs up you can just easily fix them. To have a server you have to now how to edit maps, data packs, OTB. Not just copying and pasting someone else work and then publish their material.

Lets see, happened to you, but not to me... I totally changed my perspective about this thread at all, know I know why this happened:

It might be a personal stuff around here. This mapper was a tutor on my OT before who was talking to players that he had edited items, and I banned him.

As second chance; I told him to work again for me, but as a mapper, and he answered like that...

Not to take part in any of this, but get over yourself already.
Kito, You feel tricked. we get it. now let it go.
You exposed the scammer, if he really is one. doesn't matter. This thread and all this "drama" sends bad vibes. we dont need bad vibes.
so get over yourself and stop acting like a little baby whom got his candy stolen.

ps. Sorry for being harsh.

I totally understand you, and I am really selfish in this situations, since I love drama and being in action, that's why I always have last word until:
- "The thread got closed before I could check for last time".
- No one else replies below me.

Otherwise I will keep replying and replying cause I love this, really dude... I love this, and a lot.

This seems to be case in which both parts didn't handle the issue at hand in a mature way. I don't see how both of you expect credibility if you boast on threats and countermeasures that only makes us spectators and judges think this is an internal matter looking for supporters in order to make you feel justified.

Needless to say, this is an english forum and you are expected to communicate in this language, even me that I'm Latin American follow this rule. Unless it was one of those native chatboards that we have.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back