• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screen shot thread of anything!!

OK5OPA1.png

Hiperkarma is once again talking to walls, he has problems.
he misses me :(

HAHA lvl 80-50+ chars glhf btw u swedish? cuz of u guild. btw nerana is a dead world.

Optional PvP

You shouldn't be posting pictures of that shit.

yeah pvp nowadays is epic , play ek and never die, run to trap spot , spam pots , swap places & keep running..thats nowadays pvp :)

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA lvl 80-50+ chars glhf btw u swedish? cuz of u guild. btw nerana is a dead world.

i'm not swedish ,it's my friends guild so he told me to join in :p

edit: with this song u can't die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258hZSQy__M

Last edited:
yeah pvp nowadays is epic , play ek and never die, run to trap spot , spam pots , swap places & keep running..thats nowadays pvp :)

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not swedish ,it's my friends guild so he told me to join in :p

Dont know which world you live in but.... fuck it not even gonna discuss

just trolling

killing botter
31262233.png

failing combo
47986968.png

trapping some noob while making runes
80633393.png

While after some PKs in Yalahar I ran into a full trap at the walls by Yala Dragons, got such a high payment I almost cried ;( Since there was at least 2x lvl 200s I used my magic shield hotkey and ended up with my GMPs being pretty much wasted and then THEY GAVE UP, leaving me with 30 GMPs and no mana whatsoever

peej.jpg

GtDHin9.png

The Jewelled backpack contains over 120k, 340 mpots, 430 sds, lots of ssa's
Platinum amulet, grasshopper legs, boots of haste, calopetryx cape, spellbook of ancient arcana.

How did this happen?

I was cruising around Thais and I saw this semi-high level player trapped by some fellow white skullers.
I went up and said: nice trap. The next second I was trapped next to that guy and I immediately asked for help.
Nobody came, no friends were online, I had one choice, fight back. I fought back, killed some guys and some more.
WOW! Red skull. WTF? As I saw my red skull I started packaging my equipment into my backpack and before I died
I threw it on the rooftop of the other house. No one gets freebies!

Edit: I don't want no stereotypes, but brs, suck my cccc.

Last edited:
GtDHin9.png

Platinum amulet, grasshopper legs, boots of haste, calopetryx cape, spellbook of ancient arcana.

How did this happen?

I was cruising around Thais and I saw this semi-high level player trapped by some fellow white skullers.
I went up and said: nice trap. The next second I was trapped next to that guy and I immediately asked for help.
Nobody came, no friends were online, I had one choice, fight back. I fought back, killed some guys and some more.
WOW! Red skull. WTF? As I saw my red skull I started packaging my equipment into my backpack and before I died

Ouch, But you did the right thing. And I agree with your last comment :D

GtDHin9.png

How did this happen?

this just reminds me of PK on rl Tibia, when you are chased by some1 who's gonna kill you, you dump ur bp somewhere they can't get it, well done!

WDdDoS.png

just casually dropping and lifting curtains, making explosions, fireworks and boom boom sound effects in the thais theatre!

Come look at the beautiful show, I'll even sing!

Back