• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screens from Classictibia.com

19904293.jpg

:)

Just got an flashback orgasm. :p

19:04 Total: 130 players online. Most players ever online was 159.

What more I can say?:)
Just join server
54113133.jpg

some old screen
when we was making djinn quest:),ue test haha:)

Level 6 atm but I cant play here, something wrong with this 7.4 client or something don't know what, I've been playing on a 7.4 war serv and never got a kick but here I keep get kicks dont know why, this is my net while my brother downloads >.<

http://www.speedtest.net/result/739100710.png

When I get kick my screen stays for like 30 sec ingame then kick.. really long and then It says "Error while resorving serv. name or something like that, and then I need to re-use my ip changer and log in, really annoying, anybody knows why? I use Vista, asked some people and they said that 7.4 doesnt work with vista <-- big lol but seen many use 7.4 in vista and I've done that, plx help rep+!

18:52 Total: 131 players online. Most players ever online was 159.
refresh:)

haha,same like one guy on classictibia.well nope,point of it was,that "biala moc" mean "white power" and the guy who own this character was totally retarded and allways playing after taking amphetamina.So we were jking from him and create "white power funclub".but yeah,some nerd was full of though we are racist,and also he reported us even to gms lolz.

18:08 Total: 134 players online. Most players ever online was 159.
52545388.jpg

some old...

19:23 Total: 142 players online. Most players ever online was 159 at Tue Mar 2 21:50:40 2010.

10:05 Total: 71 players online. Most players ever online was 159 at Tue Mar 2 21:50:40 2010.

in the morning still we have many players:)

101nd.jpg

Wow, this looks awsome cool. I have to try it out !!;O
C ya all ingame :)

Ingame: Wizard Of Oz add me :D

Last edited:
this was the good times.. when tibia looked that way that is :)

Now its just screw'd up :(

Back