• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screens from Classictibia.com

lottery.jpg

enzyme quit,sold character and we made lottery with some items:)...

mmm...I disagree,to be honest,polish team still hunting,make exp,and vendetta don't.at 2nd thing it's old tibia,on hlvl it's rlly hard to catch some mages,and alone killing some1 else is hard.Ofc still possible:)

In open field it's possible to pwn others witch just 4 mages,it's true:)...also I don't wanted to fight this war,but well...hemmd and company strike my people.Killing them abused me to join pb+heat against this guys.What else...one of vendetta team is asshole who were hacker of many ppl.Guys like him,shouldn't be able to play in such server.But well..it's like old tibia,pkers,hackers,backstabers,no pvpers,noobs,newbies,polacks,swedish guys,some brasilians...server for people who miss old tibia

true but it is just weird that those polacks ain't just over rushing them look how many they are and look vendetta rofl:p and last time in ob nobody died:S

it's nothing abt I should be prove,but again 3 of vendetta died,and 1 from our team.a lot of laught cause of his cry mode on our vt,but silence,i didn't said that in public:D

abt screens from hunts,hmm...ye I can give something,but i`ll especially go tmr for some hunt:)

enzyme didnt paid a single gp.
also abt boting it's just complaing cuz nerumis had once nice aiming and killed them on arena 3:0 with only sd:p

anyway I don't care,and even if this is true that enzyme paid,it's only because he wanted to sell clean character.for me doesn't metter at all:)

I'm having a bit of trouble with connecting. It says "Server name does not exist." I tried without the ip changer as well and it says the same. :\ Any ideas?

Doesn't work to connect to me

I got client 7.4 and right ip and port

nvm works now

Any recommended vocation?

Last edited:
paladin. just get like lvl 20-30 then you can hunt with bolts at dwarf guards and you will always make profit + nice lvling. if you want to waste alot of time sorcerer is good because you can afk and make alot of runes then pg alot with it. knights are just normal here you can make good cash on them when your high lvl in the begin it is a bit hard.

all serious player:),no noobs,no botters?

community is more nicer,allways some1 in game-chat..did u meet some1 in game-chat in rl tibia nowadays?

wars need skills,no just lame click and spam f5(atm elfbot do it for u)

it's rl tibia,no shit game u play.so wake up,cuz u waste time on boting,not me,cuz I`m enjoying rl game.Point of playing any game is playing it,where is fun,when some propgram do it-not u?

Back