• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screens from Classictibia.com

Would be awsome if i got some help here. Im lvl 8 sorcerer with carlin sword and no rope or shovel.
Please someone!
mlvl1.png

I downloaded the IP changer, and the client... But i can't find the IP does anyone know?! :s

Nice XD
Haven't seen 7.6 in a while :eek:

I tried joining, but it says "Server name does not exist" anyone know the problem?

btw lamusini im rofl at your fail team the polacks haha they are in war with only 4 people and they are having hard times already haha:p it is just fun to see you guys killing lvl 40s in hope you killed one of there friends so there friends can't lvl up and join vendetta. because we know you guys are scared since you guys only go hunt if you are with alot ore you use alot of mass logs while vendetta is only with 4? so dude what will happen if our hole team is read:p?

mmm...I disagree,to be honest,polish team still hunting,make exp,and vendetta don't.at 2nd thing it's old tibia,on hlvl it's rlly hard to catch some mages,and alone killing some1 else is hard.Ofc still possible:)

In open field it's possible to pwn others witch just 4 mages,it's true:)...also I don't wanted to fight this war,but well...hemmd and company strike my people.Killing them abused me to join pb+heat against this guys.What else...one of vendetta team is asshole who were hacker of many ppl.Guys like him,shouldn't be able to play in such server.But well..it's like old tibia,pkers,hackers,backstabers,no pvpers,noobs,newbies,polacks,swedish guys,some brasilians...server for people who miss old tibia

Back