• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screens from Classictibia.com

What the fuck? Who wants to play 7.6? haha seriously guys, WAKE UP
Its 7.4, and your a bit retarded because you have posted a useless post. Serious man, WAKE UP.

community is more nicer,allways some1 in game-chat..did u meet some1 in game-chat in rl tibia nowadays?

Theres always someone in Game-Chat on RL Tibia when I check..

ye,maybe 1-3 person,In classictibia.com there is allways 6+ talking and around 20+ reading at last.

102dm.jpg

lvl up btw.

the server is greath but just sucky that polacks are using mc bot + some of them use aim bot aswell...

when I come back from work,I`ll give some screens from yesterday small noob hunt:)

21:38 Total: 125 players online. Most players ever online was 164 at Mon Mar 15 22:31:01 2010.
refresh:)

w8 for more:)
100exodus.jpg

Last edited:
ehhhh :( I see Hussar - that was my Character :)

I sell him - I was so stupid :/ (on TOP2 was..)

@up
u can make new one:)

@freezy
are u scared of left side of gs spawn till now?;DD

In my opinion it's waste of time...because it's just rl tibia but powered twice.And gameplay is just better then on nromal tibia now.You should convice more ppl to join it,not making new ots:)

19:30 Total: 129 players online. Most players ever online was 164 at Mon Mar 15 22:31:01 2010.

Last edited:
some screens from open battle,a bit newbies from corleone familly,they got owned in open,power rangers lost in close area...hmmm,enjoy:)
corleone5.jpg

corleonevspowerrangers1.jpg

corleone3.jpg

corleone2.jpg

corleone4.jpg

hussar_pro.tmv

movie,battle begin after around 30 minuts of movie:p...so turn in forward

Last edited:
Grrr ! I hate this bi*ch Arthanian, his friend Senceless too... F*ckers!

A long time ago I was the most powerfull on this server with my Guild (Deja Vu) ... Wonderful times...

@upload this movie on youtube plx :)

^ senseless not senceless :p
and believe me this change got a sense :p

@lamusini - nice ss

afk.jpg

this is how u end when u take my respawn!

jk,but dont afk!ppl can kill u !

Back