• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua script performs most does not work

-vG

Solutions
Reaction score
solved using setPlayerStorageValue with os time

Last edited:
If I had to guess blindly without knowing the issue it'd be one of the lines with storage value 30044 because they don't make any sense the way they are setup.

I do not know what it can be either because I write the name of the magic and not the error

if I change from FALSE to 0
also does not work

"does anyone know where the error is"

"probably this if I had to guess"

"I don't know what it is either."

You haven't told us what the problem is.
There is nothing in the script that would print to console, although I'm assuming you mean there is no errors printing to the console.
Based on that assumption, it probably has something to do with the weird way you are using storage values.

This code block is strange.
Code:
if this storage equals zero then
. . . make the storage zero
end
This line of code is strange.. because normally you want to increase a storage value, not decrease it.
Code:
update storage by decreasing it's number by 1.
The exhaustion block is weird as well
Code:
If I'm exhausted then
. . . cast the spell
. . . attempt to cast the spell again after 1 second.
end

I don't know what's wrong, but the storage value usage in this script is really strange..
and since it's strangely coded, I'm assuming that's why it isn't functioning as intended.

If I had to guess blindly without knowing the issue it'd be one of the lines with storage value 30044 because they don't make any sense the way they are setup.

Back