• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Script that only allows access through a teleport every X hours

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I have had a look myself but couldn't find much, might be looking in the wrong spot. Im essentially after a script that lets the person use the teleport once every X days/hours/mins.

Essentially the teleport will allow a player to do a "dungeon" run once a week for example. If someone knows of something close to it that i can maybe convert of if something finished already exists please let me know.

This will be used with TFS 1.2

Cheers

Hello,

I have had a look myself but couldn't find much, might be looking in the wrong spot. Im essentially after a script that lets the person use the teleport once every X days/hours/mins.

Essentially the teleport will allow a player to do a "dungeon" run once a week for example. If someone knows of something close to it that i can maybe convert of if something finished already exists please let me know.

This will be used with TFS 1.2

Cheers
Movement script combined with a storage value & a method for exhaust (time)

Back