• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter, Mapper, Sprite Maker

Which do you want examples of? Im working on a map right now, Scripting is obviously a bunch of words, And sprite is a little picture, So you might need to clarify

Sword1.jpg

Theres a sprite.

Last edited:
Surely we could use a scripter. What are you good at coding?

Red

Mmm.. Im not saying i can set up an elaborate script, But i understand it, Like i understand the fact you have a few items that say " You see an item of type 8894." And the same for monsters etc, I can fix that.

Id say im 50 % Map, 25% Sprite, And 25 % Script. Sprites and Script take a bit more time, But i enjoy doing it. Mapping is just fun. Lol. If you want to talk about it some more i can give you my email, Or meet ingame, Anythings fine for me.

well, i was bored, and i think,dude this bitch is making funny on me xD

I PM'd you my MSN. You seem serious about it and seem to have comprehensible English.

Red

I PM'd you my MSN. You seem serious about it and seem to have comprehensible English.

Red

:O If my english is to proper i can always tone it down to the gamer level of things.. W0u1d y0u pr3f3r th1ss? ._.

Back