• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

yes, becuase when he would be able to do sth. he would also know how hard sometimes it is...
(not in case of last pic, it's a summary of his behaviour)
btw. don't be so angry and don't panic, just stfu

yes, becuase when he would be able to do sth. he would also know how hard sometimes it is...
(not in case of last pic, it's a summary of his behaviour)
btw. don't be so angry and don't panic, just stfu

Not panicing but its funny how u get angry if someone dislikes your "ART".
And you missed the point again. Even if he knows how hard it is to make, he can still see what is ugly and what is not.

i'm not angry, i'm just telling u what i think u don't like it and/or don't get it leave my thread alone...

when i said "art" i thought about everyone not JUST me, even when he see what is ugly and what is shit when he don't have any exp. (that's a fact) ha should that what u should do now - shut the fuck u

Last edited:
*Mommy, seabis is mean to me!* :(

Yes i do know how hard it is to map (especially cause my RME keeps fucking up) and buddy, if id spend some time into mapping would i easily be a better mapper than u are, its not hard to make good maps, it just takes practice.
And stop calling it art, thats just rediciolous (And please dont come up with the *Oh noes everything someone creates is art* cause il be answering with *Ye i throw my feces at the wall and call it art* argument, than you insult me and tell me to leave the thread and il go into a corner, sit down and cry for 5 minutes, and yes im a psychic)

So il gather now everything i said cause u dont seem to get it.

U dont have to be a mapper to tell what looks good and what doesnt, who gives a shit when a mapper tells u how awsome it is when 99% of the players of the server hate it?
Everyone that has 2 eyes can tell if they like a map or not.

Hope that was clear.

Ima outta here, cheers mate :thumbup:

Last edited:
ehh, u still don't understand; if u think that by practice u would be better than me, you r right and that's what all know...
in whole our little argument i wanted to profe u kind old 'law' so lettme cry with you cuz it seems that we are too stupid to understand eachother

Maybe ur brain is too small, but I hope u understand if its posted twice

U dont have to be a mapper to tell what looks good and what doesnt, who gives a shit when a mapper tells u how awsome it is when 99% of the players of the server hate it?
Everyone that has 2 eyes can tell if they like a map or not.

u don't like it and/or don't get it leave my thread

I'm just commenting ur mapping, it's why you put it here on map showoff. Just remove it if you don't want feedback.

maybe u will just go, i don't want even talk wth u and please insulting me, if don't have nothing more to talk than just "Maybe ur brain is too small...." etc. so just leave my thread, stfu and kill yourself or just go...
i had IQ tests in my Secondary school and my score was about 135 so that's not i can't understand, but it's that u want troll for some..
btw. tell me, why did you even look here it's argue between my and dastan and i think we don't need some1 else, so i will talk it once again Wypierdalaj (leave)

Last edited:
maybe u will just go, i don't want even talk wth u and please insulting me, if don't have nothing more to talk than just "Maybe ur brain is too small...." etc. so just leave my thread, stfu and kill yourself or just go...
i had IQ tests in my Secondary school and my score was about 135 so that's not i can't understand, but it's that u want troll for some..
btw. tell me, why did you even look here it's argue between my and dastan and i think we don't need some1 else, so i will talk it once again Wypierdalaj (leave)

Ofcourse you don't want to talk to me. You just can't accept the fact that your last mapping was terrible. You're lying to yourself, it is not cool it's awful. Please answer my question WHY DO YOU POST UR MAP HERE IF U DONT WANT FEEDBACK? Hope this time u actually answer instead of talking about IQ or idk what else.

Also in ur map if you would turn the light to full(like 100% of players do) you would see it looks like Morgaroth has taken a shit on ur map. The spam is horrible

Ofcourse you don't want to talk to me. You just can't accept the fact that your last mapping was terrible. You're lying to yourself, it is not cool it's awful. Please answer my question WHY DO YOU POST UR MAP HERE IF U DONT WANT FEEDBACK? Hope this time u actually answer instead of talking about IQ or idk what else.

Also in ur map if you would turn the light to full(like 100% of players do) you would see it looks like Morgaroth has taken a shit on ur map. The spam is horrible

Jew, no one like u. gtfo.
U dont got any right to say his last mapping was terrible, since its 10x better then anything u made, since u never made anything.
stop crying..
and he may decide himself how he take his screen....

I thought that i ended this topic, but as always i almost every situation like this one there is kind of stupid faggot with aerodynamic tunnel between ears (yes I'm talking about u and i know the consequences of that).
I'm posting my maps in idea of the same law as you are spamming here and acting some1 smart and cool (but sry man u aren't smart or even cool)... as once said no1 likes you, so go and kill yourself, there will be one troll less and my veins will be finally ok

I think your veins are okay but your brain seems to be damaged.
You went from good english to fking horrible english, what happened?

And to stay ontopic:
Still too much gravel on the last pic ;D

It is a open forum for everyone, so every1 should be able to comment? not just mappers >.<

@topic
indeed with Dastan (on both of his points),
to much gravel >,.<

new one:

demce-ambera.png

Back