• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

How do u like it? Any ideas?

underwater1.png

Dam, you've become really great at mapping^
Maybe an atlantis like building, a temple/hunting spot perhaps?=)

Very nice. nothing I should change. If you agree what I write down here you could mayby make it a bit more "lizard-look-alike".

hmm... well in my view it looks like you went underground after hunting lizard classes. On the end of the path you went down on an underground piece. There you will walk from north to south (or vice versa) to get back agian to the survey. Mayby on your way up there will be higher lizard classes?

HOLY SHIT! That looks amazing, man! Maybe you could try to mix it up with the new underwater sprites?

Hi guys. I've one ask to ya. What do u think about mine "comeback"? I dont think about comeback itself but ending an incomplete project of mine. I mean to renewing old popular additional open tibia islands and sharing them for free at some open tibia forums. Type here your opinion about it.

Some screens of what I've managed to do so far:

Regards, Seabis. :)

I remember some of this stuff, I'm glad you're not as spammy as the other Polish mappers :p

nice! looking forward to seeing these done projects, I would totally use em

actually the best maps i've seen yet, i love how all your dungeons look two floored ;o

Like your graveyard looks cool -
Re previous piece: i dislike how you added the grass and the swamp plants here
HM7JeK.png

Back