• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching for a hoster for my projects

Ped0bear

Haters keep hating
Reaction score
Hey go'old people!! I am seeking a hoster and hopefully a partner for both of my projects.

The first project is a real map server and will be complete within sunday this week. So hopefully ill find a hoster before that.

The real map consists of all the isles, updated with 8.55.
It has all the high level quests such as:

Demon Oak Quest
Killing in the name of quest
Annihilator Quest
Demon Helmet Quest
Elemental Spheres Quest
Ancient Helmet Quest
Pits of Inferno Quest
Inquisition Quest
Behemoth Quest
Shadows of Yalahar Quest
The New Frontier Quest
In Service of Yalahar Quest

and around 60+ minor quests.

The map itself is updated with all the new spawns, and updated main ground so you won't see these old 7.6 maptiles that have been updated in the latest updates.

The hoster will get 50% of my donations, I won't have such power abusing donations but simple ones.

The other project will be kept a secret unfornatly until I find the hoster to the first project, and feel we can work further more.

But all I can say is that its custom and I am in need of a spriter, so SPRITERS APPLY!!

Thank you for reading, PEDOBEAR! :ninja::ninja:

Hey go'old people!! I am seeking a hoster and hopefully a partner for both of my projects.

The first project is a real map server and will be complete within sunday this week. So hopefully ill find a hoster before that.

The real map consists of all the isles, updated with 8.55.
It has all the high level quests such as:

Demon Oak Quest
Killing in the name of quest
Annihilator Quest
Demon Helmet Quest
Elemental Spheres Quest
Ancient Helmet Quest
Pits of Inferno Quest
Inquisition Quest
Behemoth Quest
Shadows of Yalahar Quest
The New Frontier Quest
In Service of Yalahar Quest

and around 60+ minor quests.

The map itself is updated with all the new spawns, and updated main ground so you won't see these old 7.6 maptiles that have been updated in the latest updates.

The hoster will get 50% of my donations, I won't have such power abusing donations but simple ones.

The other project will be kept a secret unfornatly until I find the hoster to the first project, and feel we can work further more.

But all I can say is that its custom and I am in need of a spriter, so SPRITERS APPLY!!

Thank you for reading, PEDOBEAR! :ninja::ninja:

if you have knowledge on linux you can get a 8gb ram, quadcore, 100mb... if so, contact me at msn [email protected]

I can host

I got 100 Mb`s internet and I got one free computer for only hosting, It have 8GB Ram.... Private message me if you want me too host ^^

I am 17 years old and I am from Sweden :peace:

I got 6 years Exp with Tibia and I got many servers before so I am a good scripter too!

Back