• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Rob
Im usualy just god on my own servers, but they never got many players.
Fluent english
Only god on my own
Because i have never been able to host my own real map, but i have played loads and would like to try be a Member of staff on one.
[email protected]
One of the real maps, I can map, Good with players and know all staff commands so i can react quick to people who need help. Also a fast typer so i wont ignore people hardly ever.
Please let me know if you accept and add the msn.
thanks.

Well, my name is Erikas and i'm 16 years old.
i have been supporter for a long time, long word means i dont know how much.
My own language is lithuanian, and i speaking well english too.
Only servers where i been gm is my own, i ussualy dont care about other server lifes, but this time somewhy i feel friendly...
I know its not advertisement board, but i never had team for my own server this is some names and i had been creating lineage2 servers, tibia, now o doing pokemons. So: Dimension-OT.com and Pheonix-OTS.com
I have no clue why i choose your server mayby becouse it was first.
not using msn i am the one who thinking it sucks i using skype if wanna it pm me...
I dont care in wich server i stay as supporter, i can write for you lua scripts, php scripts, i can stay as balancer, the things wich you wanna is very easy becouse lua is the simplest language and php well php need to know everybody.

Well, my name is Erikas and i'm 16 years old.
i have been supporter for a long time, long word means i dont know how much.
My own language is lithuanian, and i speaking well english too.
Only servers where i been gm is my own, i ussualy dont care about other server lifes, but this time somewhy i feel friendly...
I know its not advertisement board, but i never had team for my own server this is some names and i had been creating lineage2 servers, tibia, now o doing pokemons. So: Dimension-OT.com and Pheonix-OTS.com
I have no clue why i choose your server mayby becouse it was first.
not using msn i am the one who thinking it sucks i using skype if wanna it pm me...
I dont care in wich server i stay as supporter, i can write for you lua scripts, php scripts, i can stay as balancer, the things wich you wanna is very easy becouse lua is the simplest language and php well php need to know everybody.

Great aplication, PM'd you.

Experience :Been Senior Tutor, Gm , and owned servers, i actually own a server now.
Why You Should hire me: I Will answer questions for people, and i have patience.
Hours online : I will be on as long as you want me to, unless i need to do something in rl
Server i want to be gm on : Masiyah.se

Dude For the last F***ing time WE AREN'T SEARCHING FROM GAME MASTERS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SCRIPTERS AND ETC READ THE FIRST POST DUDE YOU POSTED HERE BECAUSE YOU READ THE LINE -.-

Hello RoHaN,

I will make a application for scripting,

Yourname: Andrew
How long have you been GM:
I had own server in 2-4 months but i closed it because of no players
Language: Swedish, English, Little egypt
What for servers have you been gms on:
Forgottenl.hopto.org, ForgottenG.hopto.org, Forgottenl.zapto.org, and much more servers that i dont remember
Why this server: Because it seems fun and nice to be scripter/ Helper on your servers!
Msn screenname: [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill: Forgottenl.se, Chilla.biz, Samera.eu
How Seriously i am from 1-10: 10
Very Helpfully too

Hope You Choose Me! :D

Back