• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

i can be a website designer! Maybey a scripter! But heres something i did of an example of Your OT

Last edited:
Fuck you, Fuck you, Worst person/flamer in the world

Bumpedy bump for RoHan, because he needs scripters
and NO gamemasters :)

then say so in your title

Who should need supporter if he cant do anything ? write can everybody, but create only some... Supporter is that player which is advanced in his developing languages, (from some persons section), all the others how i calling they writters can just play, its even stupid when you self know you can only write and you still appling introduction about supporter to your self...

Yourname? Tanix. Or Emil in RL.
Age? 17
How long have you been GM? For several of years. I've hosted some servers and accepted on others.
Language? English, Swedish fluent. Some danish and norweigan aswell.
What for servers have you been gms on? Ouff.. Can't remember the names. Some RL maps, serious ones. And some Evo.
Why this server? Becouse it looks serious and I love Evo.
Msn screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? EvoUnline.

Thanks. :)

Greetings,
I'm here supposed to apply for a gm account ,
I've been Gm in various ots and servers ,
Experienced so still I needa know the requirements for a gm,
My name is Tonk,
Been playing tibia for ages (around 8 years) and my age is near to 18
Languages do I speak , English fluently , Arabic fluently , Some French.
Servers I was gm , ForgottenL.Hopto_Org in past ,
and Some edited evo , and RPG ots , and RL map ,
Why This server , because its my old favourite ot , and its experinced ot, many players loves it, so i choosed myself to manage it as a helper. and i see its very serious
msn screenname : [email protected]
Which server im interested in, and my skill : I like EvoUnline / Masiyah / EvoForever.. But, in the end its your choice!

Yourname? Tanix. Or Emil in RL.
Age? 17
How long have you been GM? For several of years. I've hosted some servers and accepted on others.
Language? English, Swedish fluent. Some danish and norweigan aswell.
What for servers have you been gms on? Ouff.. Can't remember the names. Some RL maps, serious ones. And some Evo.
Why this server? Becouse it looks serious and I love Evo.
Msn screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? EvoUnline.

Thanks. :)

Rejected.

Greetings,
I'm here supposed to apply for a gm account ,
I've been Gm in various ots and servers ,
Experienced so still I needa know the requirements for a gm,
My name is Tonk,
Been playing tibia for ages (around 8 years) and my age is near to 18
Languages do I speak , English fluently , Arabic fluently , Some French.
Servers I was gm , ForgottenL.Hopto_Org in past ,
and Some edited evo , and RPG ots , and RL map ,
Why This server , because its my old favourite ot , and its experinced ot, many players loves it, so i choosed myself to manage it as a helper. and i see its very serious
msn screenname : [email protected]
Which server im interested in, and my skill : I like EvoUnline / Masiyah / EvoForever.. But, in the end its your choice!

Rejected.

Last edited:
Tonk is anas <Xivity> Btw he is not that bad person :huh:

He doesn't need anymore Gamemasters, plus he's too lazy to edit the title, but about your application, it was fine, you can start your own thread, you might get hired.

Back