• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Its hard to find good ppls for a team now..
The best team you can find is IRL m8's or serious gamers.

Hope you will find what you need!

Goodluck!
100% agree to that too, but my rl m8's are retards >.< and serious gamers often taken..
Thanks!

I would love to help you but.. My time is max 5-6hours /day, because i working with two other serious projects and they takes much time..
But if you need me, feel free to message me.

Hmm whats your "skill"? ^.^

I could need your help in CSS, HTML, & Sql. Send you a PM with my msn so we can talk.

Yourname (Vit Sprut)
Age (16)
How long have you been GM (I played many servers, and i been like 16+ times been a gm helper,staff member! And a god too!
Language (I can talk arabic/english/swedish
)
What for servers have you been gms on (Like.. Forgottenl.Com / FlammingVets.servegame.com / Centara.net
Why this server (Because i see its coolish, and really nicely and fine exp!
Msn screenname (My Darling, Lovely and dear its time and we cant trust none[/COLOR][/U]!)
Which server you are interested in, and your skill (Im interesting on ForgottenL.se Or Masiyah.se)
Thanks. thats my application, hope so you accept and give me fast answer!
Thanks

Back