• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Second summer update Teasers!!

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Here is teaser 1!

hiHKLM.png

These are EXACTLY what teasers are supposed to be.

They don't reveal much, they have a riddle/poem, and just a couple pictures.
This leaves us LOTS to explore and find out on our own.

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of gnome shit, hopefully the rest of the teasers have nice things.

How do you know this is a teaer though? Isn't the gnome shit already released?

I think they took the comments about messy and over detailed maps too serious. Well, at least this is better than Drefia.

Or maybe not, we only saw 2 screenshots of the place so far... :rolleyes:

A3rMrFX.png
q94xlbD.png

I'm just gonna leave this here, look at it.

Are these old screenshots?

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know this is a teaer though? Isn't the gnome shit already released?

Apparently, there isn't much of a relation between the Spike and Gnomebase Alpha, according to Mirade.
And it also says "Summer Update" in there.

These screens from Gnomebase Alpha in next realease. Is it true, we'll check in it

These are EXACTLY what teasers are supposed to be.

They don't reveal much, they have a riddle/poem, and just a couple pictures.
This leaves us LOTS to explore and find out on our own.

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of gnome shit, hopefully the rest of the teasers have nice things.

You don't like the Gnome area!?!?!? Ohh man warzones are EPIC profit even for chest rewards. :D
Sometimes I pull in like 600k a night doing warzone 1, 2, 3 on my RP and then 1, and 2 on my sorcerer, and then in my own warzone 2 team we might loot a shiny blade :D
But I get a minimum of 200k a night.

You don't like the Gnome area!?!?!? Ohh man warzones are EPIC profit even for chest rewards. :D
Sometimes I pull in like 600k a night doing warzone 1, 2, 3 on my RP and then 1, and 2 on my sorcerer, and then in my own warzone 2 team we might loot a shiny blade :D
But I get a minimum of 200k a night.

I guess that's the issue, I don't have a level 200-300 character that can do this kind of stuff every day.

- - - Updated - - -

7pFcszq.png

1L6lPh9.jpg

Their enviroment spriting went great, but outfits looks as from some poor discontinued rpg projects.

This next teaser is my favorite teaser! seriously tibia needed this. Why? due to all the bastards nowadays and to be honest i think this makes everything more fun for players.

yncpP1.png

I agree, this is one of the better teasers since the Browse Field feature. I am TOTALLY excited for it!

A brief overview of lazy readers:
  • This system will (probably) only apply to bosses
  • Not all bosses are involved on this system (it takes time to do it all)
  • To be considered active in the boss fight, all you need to do is:
    • Deal damage
    • Take damage
    • Heal others
  • Not everyone will get all items
    • The loot chance depends on how much involvement you done (deal/take damage and heal)
    • There will still only be 1 ferumbras hat drop (highest damage dealer)
    • Other rare items will still be rare

I'm glad they considered Knights for that boss loot system since they'll deal less and take more damage than everyone else most likely.

They need to stop copying other games so much. Some is understandable, but lately it's all copying.

Back