• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Secura] Life of EvoSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post ur advances, who said that ur not allowed to lol

I said I'll stop post advances untill you stop crying about that I've got a higher level character then you'll ever have so you must say I bot..

I said I'll stop post advances untill you stop crying about that I've got a higher level character then you'll ever have so you must say I bot..

If you wont post here anymore then stop talking
Because we don't gain anything from your advances
Well you do
So please stop Posting here again
And ask an admin to Close/Delete this thread
Peace out :)

Lmao what level is your char, 50ish? haha

Ignore all the haters man.
Post you advances, we need more active lifethreads on this forum ^^

Wish ya goodluck, ofcourse it might looks like botting but i believe you.
Why? Because when i was 13 i've had once a day that i was hunting whole day manual rotworms leveled from 8 to 19 in one day i wanted to hit the 20.
But my mom came in my room at 5:00 in the morning screaming GO TO BED!
and i didn't got bored at all just music and without noticing i reached a levels and wasted my time without i knew.

Glad to see another person in an optional pvp world.

I'm looking for a new server to transfer to because I am too laggy on my current one. Thinking about Luminera.

Keep it up!

Ethvd.png

Lvl 41 :)
usvyE.png

1,000,001 exp :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back