• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Secura] Life of EvoSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea... can you read...?
I just said its impossible to have so much ambient light

Lol, I do use utevo lux :S I can send a photo of whole game pic if you'd like.. just a moment!

Here it is!:
9MbRS.jpg

RED = The pic I usually post..
And as you see, in that little box, it has very much light.

And I'm going to stop commenting my advances untill you guys stop fight in my god damn thread-.-

I have a 45 knight and a 33 sorc
Might start Secura again seeming as some RL's play there with high levels..
Idk though, I usually play then within 5-6 months I'm bored.

I would but I literally have nothing, so maybe another time! :)

almost all is botting on tibia dude u cant deny that ur not botting even i were botting, u know on lvl 250+ u need like 6h to lvl depends on vocation do u fucking think people gonna waste 6h on that ?

almost all is botting on tibia dude u cant deny that ur not botting even i were botting, u know on lvl 250+ u need like 6h to lvl depends on vocation do u fucking think people gonna waste 6h on that ?

Just because YOU bot it doesnt mean everyone else does. The world doesnt spin around you so what you do isnt what everyone does.

Just because YOU bot it doesnt mean everyone else does. The world doesnt spin around you so what you do isnt what everyone does.

Well, it's been proven that almost everyone in tibia uses macro nowadays countless times. Maybe little less since these banwaves.

He doesn't bot. can you stop comment about it please. So all other life thread bots huh? retards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back