• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Secura] Life of EvoSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvoSoft have never bot. I can ensure that. Only me do :p

Thinking of stealing my moms level 67 druid.. xD

Hah, and ye.. I've never botted and I will never do! I just run LAN-Parties :D
Well.. here's just a pic of the last time I went online XD
eBEFx.jpg

You always take screens while your still walking (Whats unlikely because its sucky to press the print button while you use ur arrow keys) and also theres never so much light in caves even if the ambient light is at 100%

So much bout not botting

even if you bot, so?
who cares, cipsoft dont evencare and you get automatic level + money ;)

even if you bot, so?
who cares, cipsoft dont evencare and you get automatic level + money ;)

Well i dont mind him botting, i just dont like that hes denieing it and that hes like *oh hate botters bla bla bla*

Well, I am not botting.. for the last time :S ffs, stop complaining when you dunno what the hell you're talking about.. retard -.-

Well i dont mind him botting, i just dont like that hes denieing it and that hes like *oh hate botters bla bla bla*
Stop think his boting. Why should he bot whe i talk to him everyday when he plays. I'm the only one who has Macbook beside me who does all work with 2 programs on it. and play cod on another.. -.- stop tell him that be bot. or i report you ok?!

well i think leveling at low level at larvas is even more retard then let the bot do it for you x-D

So you actually think hes boting because he hunts larva for money? seriously retards now days are randoms..

@nwtr,
I know I'm a ninja :] Here's my stamina:
SrcIT.png

@Fairywintah,
Sure we could.. ^^

Mar 03 2011, 00:42:18 CET Died at Level 20 by a fire devil.
Mar 01 2011, 17:51:18 CET Died at Level 19 by a cyclops smith.
Feb 28 2011, 21:34:19 CET Died at Level 18 by a ghoul.
Feb 25 2011, 17:14:09 CET Died at Level 11 by an orc warrior.
Feb 25 2011, 16:58:48 CET Died at Level 11 by an orc warrior.

No, you died by a ghoul. And you're botting forsure, 27 stamina with knight @ rotworms? No way.

Go ahead report me lmao, but u can clearly see at his screens that hes botting cause

a) He walks everytime he takes a screen, better turn ur cavebot off while doing that, but okay i can imagine that he possibly isnt botting and that the just does it like that

b) On every of his pics has he got full light, in a cave, and not even the ambient light can make something like that in a cave so thats a clear proof, and utevo lux hasnt got such a radius, at the edges of the pic should everything be darker

And FYI i would crush both of you if u were not on a non pvp server.
And nice engrish btw

Mar 03 2011, 00:42:18 CET Died at Level 20 by a fire devil.
Mar 01 2011, 17:51:18 CET Died at Level 19 by a cyclops smith.
Feb 28 2011, 21:34:19 CET Died at Level 18 by a ghoul.
Feb 25 2011, 17:14:09 CET Died at Level 11 by an orc warrior.
Feb 25 2011, 16:58:48 CET Died at Level 11 by an orc warrior.

No, you died by a ghoul. And you're botting forsure, 27 stamina with knight @ rotworms? No way.

First. Yes he lied about the Giant Spider of leak of comments. But no he doesn't bot. He plays all day.. I can call him on skype and he plays tibia.
Stop begin a retard.

@Dastan. A: How tha hell do you know? He walks he can just walk and do screen. and give me a pic where.. -.-
Dude its called edit the picture or change the options ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back