• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Self-Made Tibia Bot project :)

Hi! I've made more scripts for new places!
Photos coming out soon! 🙂
Have any suggestion where to put 35lvl knights bot for highest profit?
Soon gonna make minotaur script for 5000minos!

A good place may be Laguna Islands, Turtle Shells from Tortoises and Thornback Tortoises are worth good money and Bloody Pincers from Blood Crabs are imbue items and their value is quite high too. In my world they are 14k for the shells and 11k for the pincers.

free account:
amazon camp (easy, ~1.5k/charm)
forest fury (hard ~4k/hoof)

pacc:
ice fishing svargrond (northern pike ~70k)
laguna (turtle shells ~4k + bloody pincers ~6k)
banuta (ape fur ~10k)
dworc voodoomasters (voodoo doll drop rate 1/800 price 800k-1kk, no one wants to hunt them and they're boring and expensive to hunt for anyone other than knights)

prices taken from Bona market

A good place may be Laguna Islands, Turtle Shells from Tortoises and Thornback Tortoises are worth good money and Bloody Pincers from Blood Crabs are imbue items and their value is quite high too. In my world they are 14k for the shells and 11k for the pincers.
made one for bloody pincers but turtle little too high for my low lvl
Post automatically merged:

free account:
amazon camp (easy, ~1.5k/charm)
forest fury (hard ~4k/hoof)

pacc:
ice fishing svargrond (northern pike ~70k)
laguna (turtle shells ~4k + bloody pincers ~6k)
banuta (ape fur ~10k)
dworc voodoomasters (voodoo doll drop rate 1/800 price 800k-1kk, no one wants to hunt them and they're boring and expensive to hunt for anyone other than knights)

prices taken from Bona market
i got for amazon. good exp and good loot but forest fury is yet too high. Made script for auto ring but my hits still too low :p will try after minotaur task.

Lost 2 chars today 😒. 1 acc 2 chars. Well i was expecting that since i got reported over 30times for sure! New photos coming out to night! 😉

IMG-20210926-141321.jpg

I don't play only one world.
It seems like once you get ban. You get ban on all accounts that world. Lost ~1kk since i upgraded sets to best ones in game for lvl 40.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the support <3 :) I will post photos tomorrow probably. I was busy making even more updates/scripts

Port hope crocodiles also have turtles + blood crabs on lower level and are safer to access than laguna

Port hope crocodiles also have turtles + blood crabs on lower level and are safer to access than laguna
Yes,but i like to hide and bot on my premium account, else i will get reported and sooner or later ban

Good Morning!
Thanks for all the supporters who actually try to help! :)
Here comes the part 2!
News - Made alot new scripts and updated old ones since i got lured,roped to new places :D so i died while afk. Had to pause and redo my scripts to fix the problem - so i did :)
1 acc 2 chars got removed :( Sadly but its normal cuz i recieved over +20 reports for sure!
I created new 4 accounts and 4 chars ! New scripts - Vengoth Vampires,Venore Amazon,Venore Swamplings,Port hope swamp trolls,TortoisenBloodCrabs in Laguna,Blood Crabs in Laguna, ab'dendriel wasps (not working atm cuz of lure)
Here comes the screenshots! :)
Got any questions... feel free to ask here or private ;)
aI2gC95.png

One of the chars that got removed :/
cmbqQ1c.png

PVbzNPk.png

5Jvlv8w.png

MlMUoFv.png

U7wXuBc.png

NOraTBM.png

mYN0iZt.png

Ay8WfpX.png

IJOKk66.png

qCbjE2y.png

7Kf2a7h.png

TH0HnVc.png

LL9gjOu.png

I will post Part 3 soon after this one it will be more like part 2.5 ;)

Last edited:
Btw if you haven't done that yet, consider your scripts to send the profits to some account that will secure the profits from being deleted with the chars.

Yes, i'm doing that :D But the problem is that i collected over 200 protective charms. Bought new eq (demon helmet,mms,mpa,boh,zaoan legs) tried the hunt for night already had 100 in bank. Was going to send them to main acc in morning once i get to my work but Suprise :D ~30min later after i login in morning i got banned xD Thats big lose... 1 charm = 2000gold my world and set cost alot too... I decided that im not going to buy expensive sets anymore and send items once a day or 2.

Also after this 2.5 Screenshot part i will try to add ~profit. but im not sure if i want to tell you guys ! :D

Q7VgO2F.png

Opening 500 medicine pouches... Kinda unlucky 0 slug drugs but i got one nose ring thats like 2 slug drugs! :D

Someone maybe is interested in skilling service? I will try to make script for training on slimes/monks ;)

Last edited:
the bank account never get deleted? right?
i mean, u bot an account, play another on hands (in the same world), only the botted get banned, right?
i asking because u said that when u get banned in one account on the world, u get banned in all accounts on the world

Thanks guys for the support <3 :) I will post photos tomorrow probably. I was busy making even more updates/scripts
so you paid premmium time for multiple accounts to try a bot and they all were banned? damn that hurts.

I made a rune-maker macro that isnt linked to the client in any way, nor reads pixels... i made it calculate time/ticks for healing+soft boots+rings and presses hotkeys in certain intervals. The problem is that I cant use the computer while it is running. And since tibia cant run in a virtual machine anymore, I leave it running for 8+ hours while I work, then play during night.

so you paid premmium time for multiple accounts to try a bot and they all were banned? damn that hurts.

I made a rune-maker macro that isnt linked to the client in any way, nor reads pixels... i made it calculate time/ticks for healing+soft boots+rings and presses hotkeys in certain intervals. The problem is that I cant use the computer while it is running. And since tibia cant run in a virtual machine anymore, I leave it running for 8+ hours while I work, then play during night.
You can buy cheap virtual machine and run it there.

I would imagine IP addresses belonging to VPS providers are automatically flagged by CipSoft for investigation, since there's no reason anyone would be using a VPS for anything but botting/bad activities.

Assuming they're not already blocked as an anti-DDOS measure.

uopilot

I would imagine IP addresses belonging to VPS providers are automatically flagged by CipSoft for investigation, since there's no reason anyone would be using a VPS for anything but botting/bad activities.

And it's easy to do.

I had a self-writtien java bot on linux (very cheap VPS, laggy as hell) around 2 years ago. Auto update, auto login, afk 24h. Never got deleted within few months of usage.

hi, any updates in your project? I would like to know :)
Sup, Mmm I kinda retired :D after getting lvl 40 i get banned and its random. I still got 2 chars from 10 that didnt get banned for what ever reason.
I might start up again my bot but later hopefully

the bank account never get deleted? right?
i mean, u bot an account, play another on hands (in the same world), only the botted get banned, right?
i asking because u said that when u get banned in one account on the world, u get banned in all accounts on the world
Bank account never gets banned. I get banned so randomly... i got chars that got spam reported by everyone and they get deleted even later when my hidden bot chars. Some dont get deleted... Soo :D its something about activity or idk whats up with tibia deleting chars

I only bought pacc to one account to make scripts for nomads,port hope swamp... some other :D i did dumb cuz i botted till red stamina and then relog to other char on same acc... got banned in ~1.5months

Tibia new client doesnt really work on virtual machine :/ atleast i havent figured out how

I had a self-writtien java bot on linux (very cheap VPS, laggy as hell) around 2 years ago. Auto update, auto login, afk 24h. Never got deleted within few months of usage.
Mmm i think i got deleted cuz of activity/reports. It looks like i don't get automatic deleted but something else since my old accounts that i forgot to use didnt get deleted

Last edited:
Back