• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling qknight

Qknight

Reaction score
Selling Qknight
lvl 676 master sorcer
magic lvl 119 (11% to 120)
6kk and over 1k stuff in dp no rares tho
Fully supplied
1 house in venore and 1 gh south west of thais goes with the account.

I accept rl tibia premmy or cash/items in antica
PM ME WITH OFFERS

Quiting icechaw not cuz i got hacked, i quit the ot cuz gm's does nothing about it, since its their baby that hacked me, Silentdefender.

haha i got told the reason u got hacked!!!

you tried to scam the buyer! thats why..

u got owned in your little game!!!

First of all they Feloth came to me and you was there too so he did his job, and if i could hack people then i woukd hack Qknight lol.. -.- not an low lvl
And Anco is not lying. Yes Neon the char is hunted by the half server lol, I cant even go out from pz and the Ganja guild try to kill me or the others, Trust me its not Qknights friends

Selling Qknight
i quit the ot cuz gm's does nothing about it, since its their baby that hacked me, Silentdefender.

HAha in your face noob :D
Silentdefender, if you really did this (I think you did not do it) very good, let him cry a bit...
And also as the others said, YOU ARE HUNTED BY MANY PPL ON THE SERVER.. If not hunted, you're hated (have many haters)

My advice to you how are thinking about buyin' the char: DO NOT BUY!

The char is hunted by Ganja Boy's and 10000 different guild's :) So if someone wana buy char and stay in pz fell free to buy it ;]

HAha in your face noob :D
Silentdefender, if you really did this (I think you did not do it) very good, let him cry a bit...
And also as the others said, YOU ARE HUNTED BY MANY PPL ON THE SERVER.. If not hunted, you're hated (have many haters)

My advice to you how are thinking about buyin' the char: DO NOT BUY!
Who are you? I can kill whoever i want whenver i want, so no, im not hunted, Its ganja boys that is hunted by me.

First of all they Feloth came to me and you was there too so he did his job, and if i could hack people then i woukd hack Qknight lol.. -.- not an low lvl
And Anco is not lying. Yes Neon the char is hunted by the half server lol, I cant even go out from pz and the Ganja guild try to kill me or the others, Trust me its not Qknights friends
bullsh*t...EVERYONE knows Guds son is me, EVERYONE knows im not sharing the account...but as i said, The power of gm friends. just make a lie and it all works.

Here's the story, qknight tried to sell a char apparently with full rare set and other items, he gaved the char to XXX guy and the guy checked the char with nothing in it, as promised it should have rare set and such

so qknight failure :(

bullsh*t...EVERYONE knows Guds son is me, EVERYONE knows im not sharing the account...but as i said, The power of gm friends. just make a lie and it all works.

It has nothing to do with the "hacker" being a friend of us gamemasters, he didn't hack you. You can't call it hacking when you gave the guy your account number and password. If you weren't denying it I would probably have helped you, but since you decided to lie about it and then that you were going to scam Silentdefender... I think you deserved this. Don't make the same mistake when you're selling this character and perhaps you won't get "hacked" again.

It has nothing to do with the "hacker" being a friend of us gamemasters, he didn't hack you. You can't call it hacking when you gave the guy your account number and password. If you weren't denying it I would probably have helped you, but since you decided to lie about it and then that you were going to scam Silentdefender... I think you deserved this. Don't make the same mistake when you're selling this character and perhaps you won't get "hacked" again.
Exactly what i said! A lie and it all works! power of a gm friend.

Its not the first time you lie and make up things, Qknight. To silentdefender very well done he deserve more in my opinion.

Back