• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling qknight

Exactly what i said! A lie and it all works! power of a gm friend.

Yeah, that's what you said. But the funny thing is that you're the one who is lying and it does NOT work :).

Yeah, that's what you said. But the funny thing is that you're the one who is lying and it does NOT work :).
lmao, have you checked anything up? You know i was ONLINE while i got hacked? I was on my way to my house and then suddenly, i got kicked and couldnt logg in cuz someone has changed the password, I logged in on my noob char and asked who the hell it was, he said "PL?!?!?" and pretended to be a polak, wich he wasnt.

Oh dear god.
The reason is simple. IF YOU DONT HAVE A REC KEY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, IT IS LOST! And that is not our fault, that is the owner of the account's own fault.

If you would have taken your rec key as everyone else, this would not have been a problem. So stop blaming us because YOU was stupid enought to not take rec key.

Oh dear god.
The reason is simple. IF YOU DONT HAVE A REC KEY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, IT IS LOST! And that is not our fault, that is the owner of the account's own fault.

If you would have taken your rec key as everyone else, this would not have been a problem. So stop blaming us because YOU was stupid enought to not take rec key.
Iam not blaming any of you, I just said i was hacked and i didnt quit cuz i got hacked, cuz the gm's didnt help and then EVERYONE starts writing about HOW and WHY i got hacked...actually i dont care anymore, I just want my medal back, The hall of flame thing..

i quit the ot cuz gm's does nothing about it, since its their baby that hacked me, Silentdefender.

Then this is not correct. I do not even know Silentdefender, I am just not giving you this char as there is no evidence implying he hacked it or not. And since him having the rec key, means it's actually more his character then yours.

If I was going to listen to this, everyone could have just taken what account they wanted by making up things.

Then this is not correct. I do not even know Silentdefender, I am just not giving you this char as there is no evidence implying he hacked it or not. And since him having the rec key, means it's actually more his character then yours.

If I was going to listen to this, everyone could have just taken what account they wanted by making up things.
If you are talking about evidence, I got around 5 tibicams where i pk with the character, I got screenshots where i advance lvls, I got friends AND enemies that can tell you its my account, So no, everyone could not make up things and take whatever account they want, Guds son is my char and EVERYONE knows that...But i actually dont care anymore...

If You dnt care anymore why You writing in that post for ? If u are stupid to give sum1 account and u know u dnt have a rek key for it what u want them to do ? give u bck that char ? :O The person who got rek key owning this char :) U just get lured !
If u were tutor You should know that trading account's is illegal ? :p

If You dnt care anymore why You writing in that post for ? If u are stupid to give sum1 account and u know u dnt have a rek key for it what u want them to do ? give u bck that char ? :O The person who got rek key owning this char :) U just get lured !
If u were tutor You should know that trading account's is illegal ? :p
stay out of this...

If you are talking about evidence, I got around 5 tibicams where i pk with the character, I got screenshots where i advance lvls, I got friends AND enemies that can tell you its my account, So no, everyone could not make up things and take whatever account they want, Guds son is my char and EVERYONE knows that...But i actually dont care anymore...

Yes, but how do we know that you did not sell it? And then you suddenly regret it? Im sorry, there is nothing we can do since you never took the rec key.

Feloth I agree with You :)
Is he's fault that he gave password's to sum1 so let him have it what he wanted :):)

Last edited:
Ancos story is right and the staff members too
I didnt play that i was a polish guy, Think after if i traded first, I would prob do these threads, You were going to scam me and you said when i logged in that you parceled all the items when i said bb noob, You was in the house
There was no box there you could put the parcels on plus... You were in a sqm there you couldnt see water or the green thing that you can throw items on so you if i did this trade then i would be scammed by you, Stop lying now and the Staff members did their job

Ancos story is right and the staff members too
I didnt play that i was a polish guy, Think after if i traded first, I would prob do these threads, You were going to scam me and you said when i logged in that you parceled all the items when i said bb noob, You was in the house
There was no box there you could put the parcels on plus... You were in a sqm there you couldnt see water or the green thing that you can throw items on so you if i did this trade then i would be scammed by you, Stop lying now and the Staff members did their job
???????????????????????? Idk what you were talking about, but the staff members did not do their job to help me

We all know that you are lying and they tryed to help you but they cant and you know the reason..
Im lying about what? that you hacked me? how the hell did u get my acc then? "i paid" you said when i asked you, paid what? and to who? GM feloth tried to help me yes, but GM Hani isnt helping, shes just saying "The recovery key decides its owner." bullsh*t

Im lying about what? that you hacked me? how the hell did u get my acc then? "i paid" you said when i asked you, paid what? and to who? GM feloth tried to help me yes, but GM Hani isnt helping, shes just saying "The recovery key decides its owner." bullsh*t

You gave me the account and password first and i asked if i could check it and you said sure or oki and i did woop no items
If you allready got help from a GameMaster why should the others help to?

You gave me the account and password first and i asked if i could check it and you said sure or oki and i did woop no items
If you allready got help from a GameMaster why should the others help to?
Cuz GM Feloth said he couldnt help me, i would never give my acc to an enemy.

Feloth I agree with You :)
Is he's fault that he gave password's to sum1 so let him have it what he wanted :):)

Some1 is having to much coc** on his face lately, maybe he wants to make the same thing as silentdefnder did :p

EDIT: damn notifications ;(

Back