• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling qknight

Qnoob why don't you just go sleep little boy.

Hani is right as well, you trade/sell/give the acc it's your own responsilibty if you don't get what the other guy was offering. NEVER TRADE STUFF WITH PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW.

Qnoob why don't you just go sleep little boy.

Hani is right as well, you trade/sell/give the acc it's your own responsilibty if you don't get what the other guy was offering. NEVER TRADE STUFF WITH PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW.
I wouldnt call it hack if i gave him the acc, I didnt trade anything so get that in ur little brain, Silentdefender is a known GM *sslicker, He just tell a lie and they belive it.

I wouldnt call it hack if i gave him the acc, I didnt trade anything so get that in ur little brain, Silentdefender is a known GM *sslicker, He just tell a lie and they belive it.

I dont asslick and the staff members is smart they know if im lying... Kinda easy to know if i lie, Your storry is just idiotic

I dont asslick and the staff members is smart they know if im lying... Kinda easy to know if i lie, Your storry is just idiotic
The thing is that, i dont even have a story like you do, If it wasn't you that hacked me i would have my char by now, but since its you, gm's friend, they let you have the char..

???????????????????????? Idk what you were talking about, but the staff members did not do their job to help me

Because you have no actual proof this is your account.
# You do not have an rec key (WHICH YOU SHOULD BE HAVING) so dont say we did not do our job. If you do not take a recovery key, then blame yourself?!

Because you have no actual proof this is your account.
# You do not have an rec key (WHICH YOU SHOULD BE HAVING) so dont say we did not do our job. If you do not take a recovery key, then blame yourself?!
I cant belive you go against me cuz of this nub, I made my char like a month ago, im not one of those who cares about rec key since i never get hacked. I blame myself for not having the rec key, but that doesnt mean im not the rl owner of the account...

Silents story is bull. Qknight giving Silentdefender his account details makes alot of sense indeed! /sarcasm off

How did i get it then? OoOOoOooo im a hakker

Like any other hacker would I guess? Qknight trusting you with his account details when everyone knows he doesn't like you doesn't make much sense does it?

So stupid if i could hack people then i would hack his main L0L
and others loool
That'd make it too obvious.

Last edited:
yesI dnt play here anymore :) I'm w8ing for money to come on my account. I'm just reading forum. I loged few times to speak to friend's. Everyone will leave Icechaw soon ;S

I'm just wondering why do u guys hate so much Qknight.. I know he's noob but u guys are worst than him so stfu

sebek~ - I've see many posts of u licking the others ass so why don't u admit that u are an asslicker?

PD- thread almost beat the pages of 'every1 is free' huehue

I cant belive you go against me cuz of this nub, I made my char like a month ago, im not one of those who cares about rec key since i never get hacked. I blame myself for not having the rec key, but that doesnt mean im not the rl owner of the account...

I am not going against you, im just telling you how it is.
Rec key does matter the most, this is a proof for us that you are the real owner.

I am not going against you, im just telling you how it is.
Rec key does matter the most, this is a proof for us that you are the real owner.

Maybe he avoid taking the rec key so he would be more trustable later when he sold it ? In his thread about selling Guds Son he stated that he had not taken key aswell.

Back