• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling qknight

Isn't it your duty to help him ? >.<

I am helping the best I can. But when someone said he bought an account from someone. And the "new" owner of the character have recovery key, we cannot do anything.

The recovery key is there for a reason, so if you did not take it. THEN YOU MUST BLAME YOURSELF and not us, because we gave you the opportunity to take it. The recovery key is free so there is no good reason for not taking it.

I am helping the best I can. But when someone said he bought an account from someone. And the "new" owner of the character have recovery key, we cannot do anything.

The recovery key is there for a reason, so if you did not take it. THEN YOU MUST BLAME YOURSELF and not us, because we gave you the opportunity to take it. The recovery key is free so there is no good reason for not taking it.

Ill give you rep for that, I couldent say better then that

Then fix some new things to the security thing, like you can have your account back by email or something like that, like rl tibia
And for gods sake, silentdefender! STOP *SSLICK THE GMS!

Then fix some new things to the security thing, like you can have your account back by email or something like that, like rl tibia
And for gods sake, silentdefender! STOP *SSLICK THE GMS!

Why would we need to do that?
You take a recovery key when you start your account, then no one else can take it. Simple as that!

If you where sharing your account with someone else or was going to sell it. This is soemthing we do not support and then if this is the case this is nothing we can or will help you with.

If you got hacked as you are saying, then we find this strange that this was the only character he would login to seeing as you have far more powerfull accounts.

You call it "asslick" I call it friendship
The word "friendship" doesn't exist in Qknight's dictionary, you see he call everyone asslicker because they are friends with staff members.

Rather an Asslicker than a chicken who cries on forums.

GM feloth tried to help me yes, but GM Hani isnt helping, shes just saying "The recovery key decides its owner." bullsh*t

I was saying the same thing that Feloth is saying in this thread, yea :)

Why would we need to do that?
You take a recovery key when you start your account, then no one else can take it. Simple as that!

If you where sharing your account with someone else or was going to sell it. This is soemthing we do not support and then if this is the case this is nothing we can or will help you with.

If you got hacked as you are saying, then we find this strange that this was the only character he would login to seeing as you have far more powerfull accounts.
but you know to 100% that its my account, Its really really simple to check if its mine or not, Talaturen can check if silent's story is right or not, but he wont, he can also check if its my account but he dont..And maybe he just had my ek account? since its that account i use on other servers, so the only reason i think of is if he is gm/hoster on another server where i have played.

but you know to 100% that its my account, Its really really simple to check if its mine or not, Talaturen can check if silent's story is right or not, but he wont, he can also check if its my account but he dont..And maybe he just had my ek account? since its that account i use on other servers, so the only reason i think of is if he is gm/hoster on another server where i have played.

Dude i havent have a ot online for people since clinet 8.2 or less
Only my brother had ots on, And i can check the players if someone got the name Qknight Guds son something like that

Because that would be too obvious and Silent wouldn't have gotten away with it this easily.

Back