• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Tibia Gold Service

why every one is buying in Refugia only? :p

@Wezza
Most of the people here play on refugia, but I sell for all.

@falcon5634
1kk on eternia = 45 euros!

I just bought 2kk from him and I just posted like 15 minutes ago. I'm surprised how fast this was.

Thank you, JoSePh15_

I will be buying my gold from you from now on. :)

15:37 Puncker [21]: balance
15:37 Muzir: Your account balance is 0 gold.
15:38 Puncker [21]: balance
15:38 Muzir: Wow, you have reached the magic number of a million gp!!! Your account balance is 1000000 gold!
:thumbup::thumbup:

But still, it took so much time, as my sleeping time is your playing time and vice versa :(

@edit

We solved it on msn. Thanks for JoSePh15_, Peroxide and Danny_ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Danny_
Yes, he's a scammer, It's either unfund your cash or you'll be added to the official otland blacklist.

How is it you get a license to sell tibia gold when buying tibia items is against the game rules?

Edit--

Also If I am correct, OtLand doesn't take responsibility for purchases/sales here. So I don't think there is such a thing as a blacklist. And as far as I know, Danny_ is trying to cancel the chargeback, you may need to check your PayPal.

Last edited:
If you know rules of tibia rl good, so u can read that "doing services" is legal :) selling is illegal but doing services like this company doing is legal for 100% with tibian rules.

And I think you should make that kind of list. Also I dont see anywhere if otland taking any responsibility or not. But you should make blacklist or something. Im on paypal, tibia etc since 2003 yr so know some things of them so dont worry I checked my paypal before posted.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
We solved this problem on msn. Thanks for JoSePh15_, Peroxide and Danny_ :)

Sorry for offtopic :)

@topic

bump

Back