• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's Mapping ;)

Last Man Standing Arena. Every x Second will come an Infected Squirrel. You have to run away from them. When they gonna touch ya, you will die. At this Picture you can't see the Walls

Greets,
S

R these squirrels as fast as on real tibia? If yes have u got no chance to outrun them.

ye, much of you don't like it. but i really like this bordering ;P what ever^^ when this is the onliest thing that you don't like, i am happy (=

Thanks for the Comments!! :wub:

Bump!

EDIT#1: http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/27430256/Cave.otbm

Have Fun with it,
S:)

Wtf? xD

I like it, only thing I dislike is the DP. Well, the DP is pretty good, but just looks like you spammed a whole lots of Depots there. Try to make like a Parcel Store or anything. Maybe a bank :)

Sorry if I was a bit indistinct, but I meant that I didn't like the bordering with the water at the bottom left.

The rotworm cave is neat tho. :)

Back