• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semper Fi vs Malmvagen

First of all, you guys are 3x more than us, and then you all got much higher lvl then us.. our team is around lvl 110-150~ and 3~ 180+

First of all, you guys are 3x more than us, and then you all got much higher lvl then us.. our team is around lvl 110-150~ and 3~ 180+

you wanted to battle us and what i remember what Sharmotas Kruxie told me was "you going to get so pwned" i dont see we getting so pwned, so please gtfo and stop qq!

Hahaha , Jollo are you joking?

Your fucking morron we was about 15ppls max and you guys was 2 or 3 times double more then us.. And our lvls is like 140-170 MAX So Shuta fuck up and don't think that you still good and we still bad

03:48 Sharmotas Vennevad [188]: garvar åt er
03:48 Sharmotas Vennevad [188]: ni är rätt jävla pinsamma

Hehe lite roligt:D

Sant Semper fi va mkt fler men dom spelade inte pinsamt.

ps. Förlåt för jag inte va där:D

Hahaha , Jollo are you joking?

Your fucking morron we was about 15ppls max and you guys was 2 or 3 times double more then us.. And our lvls is like 140-170 MAX So Shuta fuck up and don't think that you still good and we still bad

You were 17, we were 22. NOt that much of a difference. And you still suck. So stfu

Boys(Semper Fi members) just shut it, we dont gonna sink that low as them and have a fight on forum just because they cant handle a lose. We played well and pwned the shit out of them and thats is. Kthxbye Gl next time!

Boys(Semper Fi members) just shut it, we dont gonna sink that low as them and have a fight on forum just because they cant handle a lose. We played well and pwned the shit out of them and thats is. Kthxbye Gl next time!

Next time? xD
Do you really think they will have warmdode against us again? We've had it 2 times, 1 ob each warmode. And they left.

Jollo , You guys sucks haha you're almost got chars in the behind of the ob and magwall in of us That the 1 thing. Second thing it's that you guys are alot of higher then us we are comming with lvl 120+ mages so shuta fuck up

Stop fucking whining about amounts and levels. In ab you can battle against a team of 30 with a team of 10.

We were 6 more, and we had no noobchars in this battle. But you guys do in every battle, even Musse said that. So dont try to lie about that. We fought Wooden Shield right after you, we didnt use noobchars, neither did they. And if we would need it for any guild. It would be them, cause they are good. And you guys suck, we dont need to use sec chars to win over you. So fuck off mate.

^how come some of you where not even in warmode? its like having noob chars m8

Lol, you guys was the one who wanted ob, and we accepted it, and then you came with 40 people and we like 10? And u guys came with noob chars behind us as fast the ob started -.- YOU SUCK BIG DI*K

We were 6 more, and we had no noobchars in this battle. But you guys do in every battle, even Musse said that. So dont try to lie about that. We fought Wooden Shield right after you, we didnt use noobchars, neither did they. And if we would need it for any guild. It would be them, cause they are good. And you guys suck, we dont need to use sec chars to win over you. So fuck off mate.

Oh ye sure, u didnt have any noobchars but u had ppl that was mwalling behind us.

Lol, you guys was the one who wanted ob, and we accepted it, and then you came with 40 people and we like 10? And u guys came with noob chars behind us as fast the ob started -.- YOU SUCK BIG DI*K

Oh ye sure, u didnt have any noobchars but u had ppl that was mwalling behind us.

We were 22, you were 17, so dont try to lie. And we had noone to mwall behind. so shut up.

where the hell do you get 22 and 17 from?, from your ass or what? u was 2-3x people more than us.. we was MAX 12 and all lvl 140~~.. or i doubt we wasnt even 12 players!

where the hell do you get 22 and 17 from?, from your ass or what? u was 2-3x people more than us.. we was MAX 12 and all lvl 140~~.. or i doubt we wasnt even 12 players!

Before the OB i went in to who is online and ctrl f(search) serached on Malmvagen flippare and it stood 1 of 17(which means you were 17 people online in the guild) and after i searched on Semper fi and it stood 1 of 22 so please stfu and stop qq, you asked about the ob and we came we won and you cryed. Bb wont write more here, cant be bothered to fight on forum.

Back