• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semper Fi vs Malmvagen

Some people simply cannot accept a loss. Live with it, Johan.

we accept the loss but he still talks everytime like he is something, he says nigger etc all the time eventho hes friend with a "black" guy thats just a stab in the back.

we accept the loss but he still talks everytime like he is something, he says nigger etc all the time eventho hes friend with a "black" guy thats just a stab in the back.

And whos that backstabbing nigger then? nigger

you are friend with robel, are you licking his ass or something? since you seem that you dont want me to talk about it lol

Yea Im friend with Robel, Im not licking his ass. but what do Robel has to do with the ot?

you are saying nigger, hail hitler etc i doubt you are his friend, you are only probably licking his ass :(

Yes I do, but still, I like Matrobel, he ruuuuux, he is not like you guys, 12 years old playin gangster irl, he is NORMAL. Your not. So he still beats you in that way. gogo make OB irl 12-1, and ur whining about our team om ot. <_<

You do have randoms in your team.
We never lost a ob against them. so stop talk.
Are you that nigger that got sent back home for beeing to ugly for public?

acctually im 100% swedish but I find your attitude annoying and I think I also know why you are so racist on the forum...some blattar is prolly bullying you in school, ye?

No "blattar" is bullying me in school. I just dont like em'. Fucking pussys all of them. Cant solve their own problems.

Dude, he is 12 years old. They had to go 12 people to beat a 1.65 nigger irl. And thats something to be scared of?

Dude, he is 12 years old. They had to go 12 people to beat a 1.65 nigger irl. And thats something to be scared of?

the one that told you that information is wrong mate and who is 12 years old, i think you are mixing up yourself with me? go asslick robel plx

Oh please. I didn't know the forums were a public kindergarten. Both suck it up and move along. If you hate eachother so much, instead of calling eachother insults (which will never end), just warmode eachother and let the stats determine who's the better player.

Now, I coordinally invite you to have a cup of stfu.

Oh please. I didn't know the forums were a public kindergarten. Both suck it up and move along. If you hate eachother so much, instead of calling eachother insults (which will never end), just warmode eachother and let the stats determine who's the better player.

Now, I coordinally invite you to have a cup of stfu.

We had warmode, 5 min, then they left, so I guess Im right? They suck.
And Slip, Ive never asslicked Robel, I never asslicked anyone in Valoria. Like you guys did with Stupar, fucking faggots, you fucking asked him for permission to go to the bathroom. Cunt

And Slip, Ive never asslicked Robel, I never asslicked anyone in Valoria. Like you guys did with Stupar, fucking faggots, you fucking asked him for permission to go to the bathroom. Cunt

First of all, tell me when we asslicked Stupar?! AND if ur saying that we asslicked Stupar, then you asslicked robel for 100%. If ur insulting us in a game, say it face to face instead of playing cool infront of a screen? You won a ob, deal with it, but its not that we never won a battle, we didn't win any ob, thats right. But still we won battles.
Btw, why do you always take pz on yalahar?! is it becouse u got accses to passage over the gate if ur team is loosing? I guess so. Next time lets have a battle in Thais or something, much funnier.
Signed.

First of all, tell me when we asslicked Stupar?! AND if ur saying that we asslicked Stupar, then you asslicked robel for 100%. If ur insulting us in a game, say it face to face instead of playing cool infront of a screen? You won a ob, deal with it, but its not that we never won a battle, we didn't win any ob, thats right. But still we won battles.
Btw, why do you always take pz on yalahar?! is it becouse u got accses to passage over the gate if ur team is loosing? I guess so. Next time lets have a battle in Thais or something, much funnier.
Signed.
Next time dont cancel warmode after 5 mins instead. And do you want me to travel 55 Mil to tell u that ur a nigger? Just look in the fucking mirror? Ive never asslicked anyone in valoria, never needed. I got the respect from being Bullens littlebrother. I just liked like 2 people in Natthumor when I was with them, that was Robel and Miltos. And ofc my rls. I never asslicked anyone. So stop foolin around, nigger.

Signed.
Btw, "FACE TO FACE" You've clearly showed that u cant do anything irl 1vs1, since you needed that amount to kick robels ass. Pussys. I would love to meet you 1vs1, But I guess that will never happen.

I have never even spoken with Stupar so how come "I lick his ass?"
Looking at your comment at tibia.com clearly says that you lick his ass. lick, lick

Btw, "FACE TO FACE" You've clearly showed that u cant do anything irl 1vs1, since you needed that amount to kick robels ass. Pussys. I would love to meet you 1vs1, But I guess that will never happen.

if it wont happen bring "12" people you then?

You're an idiot.

Can't you just be happy that you won and that there was an OB?
No, they HAVE to SUCK.
And when you get PWND by them they still SUCK because they were too many. You're a ridiculous retard who thinks he's better than he actually is.

Please comment this post.

Back