• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semper Fi vs Malmvagen

We were 22, you were 17, so dont try to lie. And we had noone to mwall behind. so shut up.

What the fuck are you counting with? Probably your ass.
dsaj.png

That doesn't look like 22 people to me. Go back to school :wub:

Oh btw, "dont try to lie".

well on the picture is 26 people, and there was alot more to the north!. so around 35 + noob chars u had total 40 noooob and btw what the fuck does the counter on the website have to do with how many people is on the ob?, people came back and died again.

well on the picture is 26 people, and there was alot more to the north!. so around 35 + noob chars u had total 40 noooob and btw what the fuck does the counter on the website have to do with how many people is on the ob?, people came back and died again.

qqqqqqqqqqqqq :D Well if you know we are so many and so high since thats the only shit you whining about, WHY THE FUCK YOU WENT OUT IN BATTLE? Seriously you go out in battle and know we are many since we have always been many, but still you whine so much about it. Dont fight us if you cant handle it. daaaaaaaaaamn

Well, u was the one who wanted that battle, and how the hell would we know how many u guys were.. ofc we woudlnt go out in battle if u were 40 and we 10? crazy retarded di** sucker

Now u said u were 10. Up u said 15? Stop lie :<
And btw, you couldve been the same amount of us, we would still win, cause Malmvagen is full of charlovers.

Before the OB i went in to who is online and ctrl f(search) serached on Malmvagen flippare and it stood 1 of 17(which means you were 17 people online in the guild) and after i searched on Semper fi and it stood 1 of 22 so please stfu and stop qq, you asked about the ob and we came we won and you cryed. Bb wont write more here, cant be bothered to fight on forum.

gg still writing.

Now u said u were 10. Up u said 15? Stop lie :<
And btw, you couldve been the same amount of us, we would still win, cause Malmvagen is full of charlovers.

you have big thoughts of yourself eventho you aint even doing anything

Yeah , maybe we come with noob chars SOMETIMES when we are angry cuz we lost, BUT we still dare to fight with 10 ppl in vent with our mains without searching for more members in trade-chat like you do. 99% of our team is only real friends, not that we got any randoms in team and wont have it either.
You won a ob in ab where u were more ppl than us, and you know it. Btw, its not that we cancel the warmode when we lose or something, its becouse when the battle ends then we want to exp our levels back without getting sneaked or something, thats why.
Anyways, you played good that battle and you deserved to win, but trust me if u were the same ammount of ppl as we was, u would have no chanse.
kthxbye.

Malmvagen_owned.cam

Boring, they suck. Bey

You're an idiot.

Can't you just be happy that you won and that there was an OB?
No, they HAVE to SUCK.
And when you get PWND by them they still SUCK because they were too many. You're a ridiculous retard who thinks he's better than he actually is.

If I wanna be a racist, I WILL be a racist.

you really are something.....odd?
are you that girl from aftonbladet that have her period for a month instead of a week? or are you angry all the time?lol CALM DOWN GIRL!

Yeah , maybe we come with noob chars SOMETIMES when we are angry cuz we lost, BUT we still dare to fight with 10 ppl in vent with our mains without searching for more members in trade-chat like you do. 99% of our team is only real friends, not that we got any randoms in team and wont have it either.
You won a ob in ab where u were more ppl than us, and you know it. Btw, its not that we cancel the warmode when we lose or something, its becouse when the battle ends then we want to exp our levels back without getting sneaked or something, thats why.
Anyways, you played good that battle and you deserved to win, but trust me if u were the same ammount of ppl as we was, u would have no chanse.
kthxbye.

You're an idiot.

Can't you just be happy that you won and that there was an OB?
No, they HAVE to SUCK.
And when you get PWND by them they still SUCK because they were too many. You're a ridiculous retard who thinks he's better than he actually is.

you really are something.....odd?
are you that girl from aftonbladet that have her period for a month instead of a week? or are you angry all the time?lol CALM DOWN GIRL!

You do have randoms in your team.
We never lost a ob against them. so stop talk.
Are you that nigger that got sent back home for beeing to ugly for public?

kthxbye.

Btw, you said you still dared to fight even tho our amount?
thats why Vennevad got angry cause we were so many? And thats why you guys told me if you knew how many we was, you would never fight? So stop acting good, ugly nigger. And we havent been "massinviting" Theese are the guys that joined us a week ago's rls. And their friends. so Its not massinviting since we know who we are playing with. Go eat bananas

fact is that jollo's team is just a team up of 2 teams. i don't get all your points guys. you all know our amount of people and there is nothing to argue about. you guys argue about nonsense on 4 sties...that's just ridiculous!

Back