• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious real map project.[Applications]

Henkos

Reaction score
Good at photoshop? Post here or send me a private message pleae.

Last edited:
My name is: Leo Berg, Lucyf3r
I live in: Poland (Puławy)
My experience about ots is: TibiaStories (v1 - owner, v2 - subowner) and MultiWorld (webcoder)
I am specialized at: Programming and a bit of design :)
My msn is: [email protected]

My name is: Dave
I live in: England
My experience about ots is: I have played Tibia since there were around 3 worlds? I have played Open Tibia since the first server even began.
I am specialized at: Designing.
My msn is: Henrik, you already have my MSN. ;)
Proof of work: You can find all what you could possibly need for my application in the link below.

http://otland.net/f119/avatars-newest-showoff-56990/

Regards,
Three.

Also, if you wish for me to create something to proove I am worthy.. Sure thing. ^_^

Ps. Isn't Novinaha or however you spell his name the hoster of Eternia project?

My name is: Ali
I live in:Turkey
My experience about ots is:Cuz İ Am Crazy :D i am know to all !
I am specialized at:All,Mapper, Scripter,Web,
My msn is:[email protected]

please you too give ur msn

My name is: Fredrik
I live in: Sweden
My experience about ots is: Ihave played and runed servers for a long time now.
I'm specialized at: Mapping, community running and web.

My name is: Dave
I live in: England
My experience about ots is: I have played Tibia since there were around 3 worlds? I have played Open Tibia since the first server even began.
I am specialized at: Designing.
My msn is: Henrik, you already have my MSN. ;)
Proof of work: You can find all what you could possibly need for my application in the link below.

http://otland.net/f119/avatars-newest-showoff-56990/

Regards,
Three.

Also, if you wish for me to create something to proove I am worthy.. Sure thing. ^_^

Ps. Isn't Novinaha or however you spell his name the hoster of Eternia project?

ahahahaha omg, are u gay or something? i think it's impossible to be more seriously than you are. rofl lmfao omg!

ahahahaha omg, are u gay or something? i think it's impossible to be more seriously than you are. rofl lmfao omg!

Excuse me?
I'm straight also I think I won't be turning gay at all as I am comfortable with my sexuality.

My name is: Henrik (same as you)
I live in: Småland/Reftele
My experience about ots is: 2-3 Years. (Since i quit realtibia now, will give me more time to dedicated to this OT.)
I am specialized at:I could design abit.And spend most of my time mapping.

My name is: Erikas
I live in: Lithuania
My experience about ots is: Im Scripter :D i learning How to script etc :) and im good enought.
I am specialized at: at scripting :D i love it :p
My msn is: i noob. [email protected]... dunno you should teach me how to use it :p but i got skype :p (Deadfs1) :p

My name is: Erikas
I live in: Lithuania
My experience about ots is: Im Scripter :D i learning How to script etc :) and im good enought.
I am specialized at: at scripting :D i love it :p
My msn is: i noob. [email protected]... dunno you should teach me how to use it :p but i got skype :p (Deadfs1) :p

You must have a msn..

Back