• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Server Advertisement subforum?

Ryujin

Rathnir Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, it might be just me, but I am getting sick of going to the advertisement section and seeing 100000000000 real maps. I mean some people don't even include RL map in their title just to lure people in. Maybe make a section specifically for real maps because some people actually want to play a unique server and don't want to have to go through ten thousand pages of real map servers to find one.

Yours,
Ryujin

I totally agree but I guess that there shouldn't be only a real map subform but for all the types, war, custom map, non tibia (like PRO or pokemon online), RPG and so, so if you are searching for a cool war map or anything you dont have to browse 10 pages

I totally agree but I guess that there shouldn't be only a real map subform but for all the types, war, custom map, non tibia (like PRO or pokemon online), RPG and so, so if you are searching for a cool war map or anything you dont have to browse 10 pages

True. Approve!<_<

Even better.

Soon the subforum will need it's own website for all the sub-categories. If only some websites existed to filter out servers for what you wanted to search for. Hmmm....

pokemon and pro are custom, they aren't nontibia. If you use the engine and the client its tibia, don't matter how edited it is.

Well, 3 categories is enough. Real maps, Evolutions and Custom/Others.

Real maps and Evolution cover atleast 95% of the servers.

Sounds like a clever suggestion.. I hope this goes through

I would like them sort out of "download + click run" or an actual "customized server"

there's shitloads "download + click run" servers, both with real map and customs.. let the servers that's actually being customized (updating and nothing you find on downloads) in another section that servers that have been confirmed to be a download + click run server with added donations..

hope someone gets my point.

I think there should be two sub-forums,
Real Maps (even if the server got "unique" scripts and own-made mapping pieces) and TP-Servers (Evolution/RoXoR or wtf they're called nowadays).

And the rest of the servers, with custom map and that should be posted in Advertisement board.

EDIT: -- I support this. Tired of all shit servers.

Glad so many people are liking my idea and even adding their own input to the topic. Let's hope we get teh sub-forumz =D

Back