• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server down

nah man, its down. just check the top-right corner of the page it will say online or something. but the real question is WHY its ALWAYS down.... i hate this.

Does anybody know if it is down because he is working on it or down because it crashed and no one fixed it?

Well I would think he would let us know before he took it down to work on it, and I was on when it went down last night.. and I don't think it's been back up since.

I'm guessing it crashed and hasn't been fixed

they don't say anything about why the server goes down nor if its gonna come back up way to keep us hanging

just going to make an assumption based on what slain said elsewhere on the forums, its up 100% of the time now.

it went down for him to work on it and had 10 hours + uptime.

now from what ive seen myself random gaps ranging from an hour to 6+ hours in the graph on whos online page, hours on end that logging in is impossible.. and people wonder why im afk more often then not when im on..

It's been down for an hr so far >.<

Site not working either "Can't connect to MySQL database."

I guess it crashed.

Lol. looks like ill be working on my writing rather then playing on raven when i get home from work at this point.. i was wanting to actually hunt.. but lately it seems pointless to try between the random lag spikes, and the downtime.. its hard enough to get stuff done with a constantly changing schedule..

Slain said hes goin on a trip to Columbia, if it has anything to do with it.

Back