• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Server EXP level

xAstraah

Reaction score
Hello, how can i check and change the EXP level that the server has like for example x999 would let me rank up really really fast and x1 would make me rank up really really slow.

In config.lua, probable called rateExp or rateExperience (depens on which server you are using).
Next time, post your server version, you have to add this in every support thread you create.

The forgotten server version 0.4_SUN ()

So how do i change the exp level for this because when i checked what you said in the file it said 10.0 and then on /serverinfo it said x120 Exp.

Dont worry Limos, thanks for your help, but i had found this on another post on OTLand.

Code:
experienceStages = true <-- Do you want use exp stage higher you are lower or high exp is it configureable at data/xml/stages.xml
    rateExperience = 1 <-- How much exprience do you want it to be if the exp stage is false. 1x is real tibia exp!
    rateExperienceFromPlayers = 0 <-- Do you want player recive exp when they kill another player?
    rateSkill = 30 <-- How fast should player recive skill exprience, higher amout faster skill level!
    rateMagic = 15 <-- How fast should player recive magic exprience, higher amout faster magic level!
    rateLoot = 1 <-- How fast should player loot items from dead monsters?
    rateSpawn = 1

https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v8.147913/page-6

Back