• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server is offline!, HELP!!!!

ECAl

Reaction score
hi, I'm trying yo run a ots in tibia 10.96, I'm using a web page to create the account, other people can see the web page using the ip "ot-maya.ddns.net",, they can create the account an the changes appear on my database, but in the page says that the servers is offline, when im running "the forgotten server" it says it is online, i went to this page "OtsList.eu - Open Tibia Server List (OTS)" to see if all the ports are open, and they are!!, but no one can login to the game, please some one help me, i have no idea what im doing wrong, and i've tried to fix it by mi self for almost 5 days but i can't get to any solution, if some one could help me it would be amazing, thank you

tibia version: 10.96
web: Gesior2012-TFS-1.0
no-ip domain: ot-maya.ddns.net

try checking ports on canyouseeme.org , ports 7171-71712.

hi @andjelo96 , this page wont let me paste mi no-ip forwarding, it uses mi ip, and it says "Success: I can see your service on 189.***.**.*** on port (7172)" for the port 80,7171 and the 7172, any idea what could be happening?

Back