• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server!

Ruzzie

Reaction score
This is no crash lol ?!?

It's just little problem.. it have happend sometimes that you can't login on the account on tibia but on site you can. The ot is still on so it's no crash :S

It is a crash..

The connection between the database is lost or something I can't remember.

The Apache is still connected so you can log on the site but the MySQL database isn't so you can't log on in-game I think this is why we can't log in.

Congratulations Ruzzie, it took you one and a half our to find out xD.
(No offense)

Richux should be online in a few hours, I'll try sacrifice my time to stay on to catch him.

10:37 p.m
22:37 [24/7 Time]

I have college in the morning so I'll try and catch Richux, but don't blame me if I miss him.

Congratulations Ruzzie, it took you one and a half our to find out xD.
(No offense)

Dawgy.. is did turn on the computer for like 15 min ago.. :p so i didn't find it out after a 1 and a half hour..

Ok i guess his in school? or something like that i dont no what the terms are like over there as its half term in england

Richux should be online in a few hours, I'll try sacrifice my time to stay on to catch him.

10:37 p.m
22:37 [24/7 Time]

I have college in the morning so I'll try and catch Richux, but don't blame me if I miss him.

Oki Sharp i will also be here most of the day so i keep eye out if your not here just make sure 2 let me no when ya going :)

Dawgy.. is did turn on the computer for like 15 min ago.. :p so i didn't find it out after a 1 and a half hour..

Okay, my bad. I thought you were online 24/7 trying to find a job as a God, GM, CM or Tutor.

How's it going?

Wtf it posted twice o_O?
Gay comp lagged up and double posted... because it said wait 30 seconds to post again and i had posted recently in mapping board xD oops

Back