• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux SERVER_PATH---- IN CONFIG.PHP

Pakojerte

Reaction score
Hello

Im trying to add the server path in config .php in order to show server info.php in my webpage

But it may webpage says
Invliad PATH, please check your config file

Using ZNOTE AAC, tfs1.0

I have put /root/tfs and /home/tfs swell but it does not work,

Does someone know the full path??

i have this in my config.php

$config['server_path'] ='/home/tfs';

Tks in advance!

Do you have the tfs executable in those directories? Do you have permission to read/write to those directories?

You have to put the path where your server is not some random path. Also, se the OS to Linux in config.php.

This was coded by Alvaritos. And I have also had some problems with it in unix systems. I intend to rewrite it at a later time since even if the problem is with permissions, I am not too fond of giving www-data access to the server files.

Do you have the tfs executable in those directories? Do you have permission to read/write to those directories?

You have to put the path where your server is not some random path. Also, se the OS to Linux in config.php.
Hello, thats the server path, im using /root/tfs, inside tis is data and executable,

About permission folder , i have given 777 to root folder, and to tfs folder

IT WORKED, you have to give permission to the full path, for example my path is /root/tfs so give permission 777 to each folder,

Thanks guys!!

Back