• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Setting up TFS 1.0 for 10.41

Premislao

Reaction score
Hello!

Im trying to make OTS with stuff from this thread:
http://otland.net/threads/best-rele...ests-optimized-bug-fixing-open-source.204514/

As im new to ot creating it took me some time to figure out that i need to use proper dll files(x64) to make engine from this thread even turn on:
http://otland.net/threads/10-41-tfs-1-0-custom-version-github-project.218984/

Error looks like screen UO0001.jpg

UO0001.jpg
Could someone help me with it? I've tried older ot'servers and it seem like this engine might be not working, but i may be wrong. I also have no idea where to get working one.

Thanks for attention!

UO0004.jpg

Thanks man! Probably this ip and/or sql file made a difference. I tried some sql files before but had some kind of errors. Thanks alot man! You have no idea how happy i am now! :D

Thanks man! No i did not delete anything. Just replaced old file with the one from your link. So i have to manually add this migrations to database right? :| Lets see... xD

well if you used my schema.sql file for your database setup then it is fine.
I hope you did not use the data pack from ORTS and just inserted my exe. alone, as that wont work :p
You need to get all my files from github and then merge in the files from ORTS by hand.

I actually used only your engine, then your schema, then migrations. So if i will put there all of your files it wont take any feature of ORTS away? Or will it?

well you need to use all my server files as base, as they are essential that you don't get corrupted files.
you can then start adding stuff from ORTS into my server base.
you can overwrite the following folders with the ones from ORTS:
actions/chatchannels/globalevents/monster/movements/npc/raids/spells/weapons/worlds/XML
in all other folders I've applied changes from my base distro which are essential, so you have to add all remaining files which are still from ORTS (for the remaining folders) by hand.
and no it doesn't take away features from ORTS but as said, you have to apply changes manually.

Ok. OTS work. But when i tried to use all of your files @Evil Hero it created alot errors with scripts. Now it works, but from time to time it catches a bug and i have to turn it on again. Is there any easy way to find whats causing the problem?

Forward me the errors (Screenshots and such) else i wont be able to help you, tested it on my local worked without any problems.

Could anyone tell me what is the easiest way to enable others to connect to my server? I saw few port forward tutorials, did something in windows firewall but all my friend could do was to see character list. We also used Tunngle but i doubt it helped anyhow.

So today i cant even run it. But possibly got cause of crashes:
UO0008.jpg

Trying to fix it on my own. But if someone know solution id be grateful for sharing it with me. :)

Back