• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Se'verin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Updated first post.

mshhtw.png

bezw9j.png

i3wg9v.png

2l95hu.png

6gk41e.png

210caps.png

1z1sgp3.png

Last edited:
Stick with 1 style.. :O I mean your going from a desert to a dark themed cathedral :p It looks cool, it really does.. A couple of things that I would do better are those borders.. I would say, spent less time on them hehe :p And think about how you place those walls in the beginning. What kind of a structure was it? A square? Then stick to that and don't put random poles etc.. Like I said, spent less time on those borders, it looks really cool but the problem is that it's 2 filled. If you want to map rpg don't fill the ground and don't forget that monsters are a part of the detailss and if you would hunt there there would be a lot of dead bodies al over the floor wich will make it looking confusing.

The first pic looks weird because of the walls that are placed randomly.

The second is a bit out of order because on the north west corner you placed a wall that doesn't fit imo.

The third pic looks good.

Fourth pic looks kind of weird because of the ground.

The firth pic also looks a bit weird because of the borders and that plant is for walls facing east :p

Just have to finish the prison, which should take a day tops, than I'll start the mainland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back