• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shape for the taking

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys! finished up a shape im going to use to my project and thought maybe it will be of use to someone else :)

there are some stones in the south just delete them if you like, they are for my mining system :)
hope you like it.

Had some fun last night, was inspired to do a farm house, where you can have a horse or something, rent horse npc.

free to use if someone likes it :)

made a small mountain with a "secret" ( exani hur "up/down ) quest.
sorry the cave you guys will have to do yourselfs or maybe when im motivated i might do one :)
anyway its a start, easy to copy&paste to your own map

free to use, hope you guys like it :)

Desert City
here's a sneak peak

might not be the best, but i try mixing old and new sprites and kindof playing around with borders trying to get better with it all so :)
i hope you guys will like it :)

Attachments

• farm house 1.otbm
    9.9 KB · Views: 57 · VirusTotal
  • mountain with secret mining quest.otbm
    28.1 KB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
  • Desert city map almost done.otbm
    105.8 KB · Views: 79 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the kind words guys! :)
i do plan to release the full map when im done with it ( in a year or two, im slow sorry haha)
that is if it is okey for @.Shirako. since he is mapping a little bit for me :)

but more to come guys!

Is that Shape still somewhere on ur PC by any chance ^^?

Yes, Ofc @vakacjus

with some updates tho, a desert city (almost done) and a "canyon" not done at all,
its easy to delete from the map if you dont want it and just want the shape..

You still want it even with the city and such? :)

made a small mountain with a "secret" ( exani hur "up/down ) quest.
sorry the cave you guys will have to do yourselfs or maybe when im motivated i might do one :)
anyway its a start, easy to copy&paste to your own map

free to use, hope you guys like it :)
http://www.megafileupload.com/778l/mountain_with_secret_mining_quest.otbm
Man that dragon must've really fucked up hard to die in that pit of spikes.
I would totally make some sort of dragon cultist / friendly dragon that talks about that dead dragon down there. xD

hah that was actually one of my ideas :eek: that dragon will have some sort of impact on the server (quest or lore wise) :)

Nice mapping and I really like your style. There was a user who asked if you still had the Shape Map thingy but you updated it. Would you mind uploading it ? :)

Yes, Ofc @vakacjus

with some updates tho, a desert city (almost done) and a "canyon" not done at all,
its easy to delete from the map if you dont want it and just want the shape..

You still want it even with the city and such? :)

It would be very nice If I get get the Shape with existing modification's and also am I alow to use that shape :)?

dig site ( has to do with my mining system, you guys can just delete all the stuff in the way if you want to make a cave out of it :) )
2v8kec2.png

just a well and some player houses
6qd2t1.png

lore room ( will be a quest giver there for me i think, you can use it as a temple aswell i guess) :)
2py82uv.png

here is the download link you guys were asking about :)
@Abby5577
@vakacjus
http://www.megafileupload.com/7fbm/TibCraft.otbm

and yes, you are allowed to use the shape, go crazy with it! post me some of your mappings later tho! ;) wanna see them works :D

dig site ( has to do with my mining system, you guys can just delete all the stuff in the way if you want to make a cave out of it :) )
2v8kec2.png

just a well and some player houses
6qd2t1.png

lore room ( will be a quest giver there for me i think, you can use it as a temple aswell i guess) :)
2py82uv.png

here is the download link you guys were asking about :)
@Abby5577
@vakacjus
and yes, you are allowed to use the shape, go crazy with it! post me some of your mappings later tho! ;) wanna see them works :D
  • File has been removed due to inactivity.

Yeah i know mates, if someone could upload it so it stay forever it would be great, i cab send you the files tho if someone wants any.

add me on skype "Trasig.Telefon" :)

Yeah i know mates, if someone could upload it so it stay forever it would be great, i cab send you the files tho if someone wants any.

add me on skype "Trasig.Telefon" :)
I can up in the MEGA for you ;)

Thanks for sharing your ideas/maps. The are awesome. I am using the Farm house, I love it!!

Back