• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shape for the taking

@Andréew

THIS IS REALLY SICK !!!
FUCKIN' AMAZING ...

2v8kec2.png

Hey guys!

In the near by future maximum of 2 weeks i guess if i can get the time for it i will release a hunting spawn with a theme of swamp/city ruin..

here are some previews,

Main road
zld7d3.png

Ghetto hah nah kidding but the place where all the poor sad people used to live..
2911il5.png

The old bar
2v943vc.png

What do you guys think? would this be something you would use on your servers or should i delete it? :)

Dude it looks sick! Where do you get the ideas to do this mapping because you are real good at it.

@Andréew

THIS IS REALLY SICK !!!
FUCKIN' AMAZING ...

2v8kec2.png
Nice thinking there. Too bad the sprites nowadays confuses the Z level perspective. The ground on the floor above where the character stands looks like its on the same floor, know what I'm saying? But that's not your fault. Tibia has many weird sprites now.

I liked it.
Thank you sir.
Dude it looks sick! Where do you get the ideas to do this mapping because you are real good at it.
Thanks man! I dont know :eek: i just get inspiration from other mappers here on OTland or i think about something and wants to try it out and it might end up good or bad you know :)
Nice thinking there. Too bad the sprites nowadays confuses the Z level perspective. The ground on the floor above where the character stands looks like its on the same floor, know what I'm saying? But that's not your fault. Tibia has many weird sprites now.
well yeah kind off but its diffrent floors and you can get around it with different grounds/contrasts i guess :)

Back