• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharp

Lale

Reaction score
Why the hell don't you Ban the botters? oh forgot they are your friends ;)?

I care? Seriously if you have nothing better to post but usless crap..

Why should some people have extra advantage then other fair gamers?

Regards.

I'm a fair tibia player (don't bot at all)
But seriously wtf are we gonna do about it?...

All that happens when u ban a botter you get more that come and start botting. It's like a fucking Br disease. "o mi must b0t 4 lvl5__o)

If you ban them all time.. Like.. if ( KLOPPOP ) is botting and a gm is banning him. Next time he get cought by a gm he get banned double so long. Then the third time he get delited??

when we was killing Dawgy Style... (he was botting on infernalist) "Gm" Sharp appears and we said: look his botting and then he just saw we killing him and loged out saying: too much lagg, bye... so fuck off that injust "Gm"

i said "Gm" cuz im not agree with his position

Okay so who agrees with me that Latex should take some English classes :)?

Posting lies on Forums will never get anyone banned, Latex and Lale.

Not screenshots either, they can easily be faked.

I hope I've helped ya'll.

D-Styzaye

when we was killing Dawgy Style... (he was botting on infernalist) "Gm" Sharp appears and we said: look his botting and then he just saw we killing him and loged out saying: too much lagg, bye... so fuck off that injust "Gm"

i said "Gm" cuz im not agree with his position

Gm Sharp Is friend with the most of the players! And he don't ban/jail anyone of his friends!

Gm Sharp Is friend with the most of the players! And he don't ban/jail anyone of his friends!

It doesn't matter if the GM has friends or not.
He's still a Gamemaster, and no one is being treated differently depending on their friendship.

Atleast not in GM Sharp's eyes.

That was all, I'm out.

D to the A to the W to the G the Y to the -space- to the S to the T to the Y to the L to the E.

Yes, I had to do that.

If Gm Sharp if friend with you .. he will not bann u! So don't try to lie

It's not like we run around on hills, in the Summer, holding hands, making out and feeding each other with sausages.

:wub:

OFGM?!!! You and Gm Sharp are friends.. you speak in ot and so .. and became friends! And just cause you are friends he will not bann u or anyone of his other friends..

It's not like we run around on hills, in the Summer, holding hands, making out and feeding each other with sausages.

:wub:

Dude, He won't ban ya. I've been reporting to him that you've been botting while blocking the brigde in Infernalist.

FFS just because i havent ban them as soon as you report them you think their my friends, half the people that are reported aren't even botting...

FFS just because i havent ban them as soon as you report them you think their my friends, half the people that are reported aren't even botting...

The other half r his friends. =P

If i would be gm it would be a different on this ot :D Justice for all!

Gm sharp is friend from all tutors , thats why they wont banned him.

Thats is stupid , gm sharp get a life , ban all tutors , for botting/lvl cheating and scamming .
Omg what dumbass.

Stfu you goddamn retard. Seriously, did you get dropped REAL hard as a baby-child? EVERYBODY knows you are the only bad cheater. Noone likes you, doubt your mother even do so. When you were the highest you made your levels on Liona, yeah, you cheated so hard. When you realized everyone were out to kill you you got afraid and "sold" kills in hope to get some friends. Or no, not to get friends, to scam people! You're a pure cheater with a fkn chicken brain. Or it would be an insult to the chickens, because they are even smarter than you. The right word(s) for you is that you are TOTALLY braindead. Look at your picture, you look like a hairy homo. I guess it's your sister standing next to you on that pic, and you were born due incest. Seriously, shut your little hairy mouth with no teeth.

You're a worthless troll.

stfu you goddamn retard. Seriously, did you get dropped real hard as a baby-child? Everybody knows you are the only bad cheater. Noone likes you, doubt your mother even do so. When you were the highest you made your levels on liona, yeah, you cheated so hard. When you realized everyone were out to kill you you got afraid and "sold" kills in hope to get some friends. Or no, not to get friends, to scam people! You're a pure cheater with a fkn chicken brain. Or it would be an insult to the chickens, because they are even smarter than you. The right word(s) for you is that you are totally braindead. Look at your picture, you look like a hairy homo. I guess it's your sister standing next to you on that pic, and you were born due incest. Seriously, shut your little hairy mouth with no teeth.

You're a worthless troll.

drakoxx have right!! Wtf!

Back