• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

Since I unfortunately do not have the time right now to keep this project up-to-date, I am officially releasing the sources that I have. The last time I updated it was for 10.35 so it does not have support for 10.36 or 10.37. This is something you will have to do on your own. It would be nice for someone to keep this project updated, and this thread updated with their updates.

SharpMapTracker Source

Someone would like to start a project on github so we can work together in the next update? I'm out of time right now to blame me for it. If someone wants to make that commitment, it would be great for everyone.

Sometimes I'm missing borders, duplicated higher floors and the tracker may miss map pieces/spawns when creatures on screen.

edit: Yes there is a problem with creatures on screen, if there are many the client will lagg and the tracker doesn't track properly.

For the rest it works. Good job!

Last edited:
[Error] (1593068.recording) Unsupported TibiaCast Version 4.21 what solution can i have? i'm trying to get svargrond new event area

Got it working with .41... it was super easy... why dont anyone put effort in it?... im not that good at coding, but it was a matter of simply updating the offsets that made it work, and now im on to try and add support for tibiacast 4.23

anyone who can get me an 10.41 items.otb?... the faster i get a hold of one the faster i can upload a working version, atm it doesnt track any of the new items and spits an error everytime it tries to track items that dont exist in the otb (using a 10.37 one)

Back