• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

thanks :D now we just need to wait @Mark to release 10.5 otb so we don't mess up things :3 btw @Jo3Bingham did you took a look at those recording files that I sent to you?

SharpMapTracker v0.8.15 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.50
Latest Tibiacast recordings have been tested, and work with this version

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.15

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this.
You may get packet errors, ignore them. It should not affect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.
I didn't get to fully test it, just enough to know that it works.
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please let me know.
Have Source???????????????

most likely jo3 was kidding :3 since there is no really need to release source right now

Its abit tricky to get accurate spawns, since the creatures has to be alive to be tracked(also sometimes floors get tracked twice on different levels, known problem though.)

Great release again though

SharpMapTracker v0.8.15 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.50
Latest Tibiacast recordings have been tested, and work with this version

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.15

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this.
You may get packet errors, ignore them. It should not affect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.
I didn't get to fully test it, just enough to know that it works.
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please let me know.
Thanks @Jo3Bingham , you still are the better ;D

I got this errors

[Warning] This client requires the version 3.55 of items.otb.
[Error] Unable to load tibia client. Details: em SharpTibiaProxy.Domain.Client.get_LoginServers()
em SharpTibiaProxy.Network.Proxy.Enable()
em SharpTibiaProxy.Domain.Client.EnableProxy()
em SharpMapTracker.MainForm.loadClientToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Its abit tricky to get accurate spawns, since the creatures has to be alive to be tracked(also sometimes floors get tracked twice on different levels, known problem though.)

Great release again though
You're right, it's basically impossible to get accurate spawns without CipSoft's actual spawn files.
I got this errors

[Warning] This client requires the version 3.55 of items.otb.
[Error] Unable to load tibia client. Details: em SharpTibiaProxy.Domain.Client.get_LoginServers()
em SharpTibiaProxy.Network.Proxy.Enable()
em SharpTibiaProxy.Domain.Client.EnableProxy()
em SharpMapTracker.MainForm.loadClientToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
What client are you using? If you're trying to use it on a Preview client it will not work. Otherwise, you shouldn't be having this issue on the 10.50 client.

You're right, it's basically impossible to get accurate spawns without CipSoft's actual spawn files.

What client are you using? If you're trying to use it on a Preview client it will not work. Otherwise, you shouldn't be having this issue on the 10.50 client.

Solved ;D

Back